Final

Six years later....
Freya's P.O.V

My dearest sister,Lily and I are expecting a second child

My dearest sister,
Lily and I are expecting a second child.
We are so excited.
I'm hoping for another son of course.
Lily says she doesn't care if we a dozen boys but she wants at least one daughter.
I haven't seen you or Caspian in ages, so I do believe a visit is in order.
Which is why, before Lily gets to far along, we have decided to come and stay with you.
Love your awesome twin,
Edmund.

I giggled as I finished reading my brother's letter. He always knew how to make an entrance.
"Mommy look what I can do!" Little Peter came running in.
"And what can you do my little Prince?" I smiled leaning forward.
"Mommy," he pouted crossing his arms. "I'm not little."
"Of course my mistake." I grinned. "Now what is it you wished to show me."
"Oh right!" Peter cupped his hand and closed his eyes, focusing real hard, and soon a tiny sun golden swan was dancing in his hands.
"Oh Peter! How beautiful!" I gushed as it disappeared.
"Mommy!" Little Luciana cheered rushing in. "Mommy guess what!"
"What my love?"
"Uncle Eddy is coming! He'll be here by the end of the week!"
"And how did you know that?"
"I dreamt it!" She grinned before pouting. "Mommy, you're getting fat!"
"Why I never!" I gasped in mock anger. "I'll have you know, I am not fat I am pregnant with your little brother or sister."
"Oh wow!" They both gasped. "Really!?"
"Yes." I laughed.
"So when were you planning on telling me, your husband?" Caspian smirked leaning against the door frame.
"Tonight actually." I grinned standing up.
Six years since the end of the Dark Island, six years since I said goodbye to my sister and to my cousin Eustace. And in the last few years, a lot has changed.
I gave birth to our son who I named after our eldest brother, Peter. Of course after that Caspian couldn't keep his hands to himself so barely a year later I gave birth to our daughter, Luciana, Lucy for short. And within those years Lily and Edmund, started a life of their own. They got married here at the palace and gave birth to their first child here too. All within the first year of him deciding to stay.
Their son's name is actually Tumnus, after our beloved friend, who without, none of this would have happened.
And then the last few years I have finally shared with not just my husband but with my brother and his wife as well that I'm not just connected to the deep magic of Narnia, but I am the deep magic of Narnia.
Which is why no one has ever been successful of their attempts on my life.
And as you can see, my children are quickly growing into their gifts. And soon they will have to fullfil the prophecy laid before them.
But until then, I will give them the best life possible.