[71]🎖️lol 🌼

Alternative title : 重生为偏执男主前妻Author :稚棠 Tags : Rebirth, entertainment circle, wealthy family, Status : not translatedChapter : ongoing Link : http://www

Author :稚棠
Tags : Rebirth, entertainment circle, wealthy family,
Status : not translated
Chapter : ongoing
Link :
http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4457399

Description :

Jian was born again at noon. In his previous life, he forced the male protagonist Shen Cheng to be engaged to him by relying on his family background.

 After his death, he discovered that Shen Cheng was terrible.
 The men are overpowering, retaliate against everyone, and build a business empire.
 The taciturn man in everyone's eyes was never a soft persimmon, but a wolf who forbeared dormant.

 After rebirth, Jian Shiwu decided to stay away from Shen Cheng to ensure peace.
 At the beginning:
 Parents: "I heard that you like Shen Cheng, help you get an engagement with him?"
 Jian Shiwu: "You are afraid that you miss me."

 Friend: "I heard you Do you still like Shen Cheng?"
 Jian Shiwu was shocked: "Fake, don't believe in rumors or spread rumors."

 Later
 , when she became an adult, the traffic star Jian Shiwu half-joked when asked if she was a hidden marriage: "Single, I am. I also want to taste the joy of love. Welcome to introduce  someone ."

 A crowd of fans cheered.
No one noticed the legendary Mr. Shen who was cold and inhumane.

 Later, in the
 dim interview background, Shen Cheng trapped the babbling little star against the wall, with a hoarse voice: "Have you tasted it now?"
 Jian Shiwu: "..."