[74] Dangerous old attack too spoils me

Alternative title : 危险老攻太宠我A

A

uthor :喵汪
Tags : mpreg, entertainment circle,
Status : not translated
Chapter : 138 + 1 completed
Link :
https://m.shubl.com/book/book_detail/100319695

Description :

The 18-year-old Wen Shichu, the college entrance examination champion, was admitted to a prestigious school, has first-class acting skills, exquisite appearance, and a bright future. The 26-year-old Qi Xiao was cold and gloomy and cruel. Outsiders were frightened when he mentioned his name and kneeled with fear when he saw his crippled legs. One night in London, the entanglement on the wheelchair, Qi Xiao airlifted Wen Shichu back to China, and has since parted ways.

Four years later, when Qi Xiao met Wen Shichu again, Wen Shichu held a cute little baby in his arms. He was clearly a reduced version of himself, his son was right! On a sunny afternoon, Qi Xiao dressed in a formal suit surrounded a dilapidated small house less than 20 square meters. "Hello, I'll take my wife and son home." Wen Shichu was wearing pajamas, holding a baby bottle in his arms, coldly: "Who is your son? Obviously I was born in October!" "Really, this is a photo of me when I was a kid. I don't believe you Bibi." Wen Shichu: "I'm sorry, I'm blind, you can try it on the spot." Qi Xiao smiled: "Okay, try now. "Qi Xiao patted his thigh: "So now, let's get started. Sit up by yourself."

[Yinhu domineering control frenzy and paranoid attack VS Prosperity and beauty, intersex child sufferer] Lightning protection: Sheng Ziwen. In the early stage of the attack, there was a problem with the leg, and he would recover later in a wheelchair.

🌻🌻🌻

E... Dog blood drama, overbearing president ...