[13] The regent, he conceived my cub

Alternative title : 摄政王他揣了朕的崽Author : Tags : Ancient, Rebirth, MpregStatus : not translatedChapter : 66 completedLink : http://www

Author :
Tags : Ancient, Rebirth, Mpreg
Status : not translated
Chapter : 66 completed
Link :
http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4814815

Description :

Ji Xuanling was reborn in the 9th year of Minghe.
  This year, he and the regent were like fire and water, and the two factions in the court were fighting fiercely.
  But no one knew that the regent played the role of the rebels and thieves in order to clear the court for him and earn a Haiyan Heqing.

  After years of remorse, Ji Xuanling saw the uncle he was thinking about again, still in his dream, and accidentally did something uncontrollable.
  As a result, when he woke up the next day, Yun Youqing slapped him coldly and ruthlessly: "Nothing happened last night."
  Ji Xuanling said: All according to the emperor's uncle.
  In my heart: You are really spicy!

  From this day on, the young emperor who was getting more wings turned into a sticky man.
  Just as Ji Xuanling, who was holding the script, was thinking about how to abduct people back to the palace every day, the regent's belly was bulging day by day.
  Yun Youqing:? ? ?
  Ji Xuanling:! ! !

  Every day, the right-hand side with great care: "Your Majesty, the regent's wolf ambition, you are becoming more and more in your eyes, you must be removed!"
  Ji Xuanling: It doesn't matter, You Qing just put me at ease.
  Afterwards, the right person who knew the truth: ... I worked hard for your Majesty's country, but you were secretly secretive. Over the years, after all, you paid the wrong way!

*Birth in the next year, the main focus of dual perspectives
*Attack and accept no blood relationship
*Emotional flow under the skin of power, logically flawed and demanding

🌻🌻🌻

The MC more look like servant than emperor ... 🤦🏻...Why don't you order one of your trusted subordinate to do it ... Idk .. why I thought MC so stupid ... Although he already life for one lifetime ...

Poor side couple ... From the beginning the shou never like the gong ... Until he died the shou still stupid ..

Not recommended to read ...