[122] False feelings

Alternative title : ABO]假意虚情Author : 江东客 Tags : ABO, marriage, mpreg, AxB, military,  mecha, Status : not translatedChapter : completedLink : https://gongzicp

Author : 江东客 
Tags : ABO, marriage, mpreg, AxB, military,  mecha,
Status : not translated
Chapter : completed
Link :
https://gongzicp.com/v4/novel-30897.html

Description :

 The lieutenant general of the empire is a madman who must repay him. In order to avenge his enemies on the battlefield, he personally ran to the alliance and seduced the general of the alliance.

The general of the alliance was a good man, and he saved a little Beta, and he became a hero in Beta's eyes since then. The admiral fell in love with this cutie who was spinning around him. They led a happy life.

until……

The Admiral woke up one day and found that his little Beta was missing, and the mecha drawings in the computer in the study were stolen. It turned out that the deep affection was just a mistake of infatuation. His little Beta turned into a tit-for-tat confrontation with him for many years. opponent.

————

"So, from beginning to end, have you never loved me?" Aaron asked towards his lifelong enemy... and the man who later made him want to stay together for life.

Han Si complained of unconsciously stroking the still somewhat flat lower abdomen, where he and Aaron's children were conceived. But he finally nodded and said sarcastically, "Yes, I have never loved you all, Admiral Aaron."

🌵🌵🌵

Okay, a bit dog blood drama in middle 😌, there are amnesia plot. ML not scum.