[14] Little Fool

Alternative title : 小傻子Author : 奶棠Tags : modern,mpreg (not really mpreg plot), amnesia, childcare, wealthy family, pianist, Status : not translatedChapter : 84 completedLink :http://www

Author : 奶棠
Tags : modern,mpreg (not really mpreg plot), amnesia, childcare, wealthy family, pianist,
Status : not translated
Chapter : 84 completed
Link :
http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4134479

Description :

One midwinter, Mr. Wen brought back a little fool from the embassy.

The little fool was not really stupid, but he didn’t remember many things. His memory stayed at the age of eighteen, and it was sweet the first day he met. Then he yelled to Mr. Wen softly, and Mr.

Wen sneered and pinched the little fool’s chin, not allowing him to scream, but asked him to shout like everyone, a respected and alienated gentleman.

The little idiot was yelled many times before he changed.

Later, the little idiot respectfully called to Mr., but Mr. Wen laughed and asked him to call his brother. The little idiot was unwilling.

🌻🌻🌻

For me its quite enjoyable (binge reading until 03:00 AM) ... Half of story was drama of misunderstanding (no strong third party) 😶, and the later half was warm love ... although the plot was cliche ..

My favorite scene is when the shou finally confess to gong that rong-rong is their children ... This scene feel so real, how shou and gong struggle with the facts that shou can have children and their feeling to rong-rong ... (They never give rong-rong proper love ☹️)

Ah~ really enjoyable reading journey ..