[86] I became a sister-in-law after being a fake for many years

Alternative title : 当假货很多年后我成了弟媳Author :泡面香肠君Tags : wealthy family, school life, rebirth, slow romance, mpreg (few chapters)Status : not translatedChapter : 121 + 3 completedLink : http://www

Author :泡面香肠君
Tags : wealthy family, school life, rebirth, slow romance, mpreg (few chapters)
Status : not translated
Chapter : 121 + 3 completed
Link :
http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3668027

Description :

[Serial article "After the heroine's halo disappeared, they all regretted it"]
Fang wins his heart and lungs from his uncle's family after losing his parents. In the end, he really took his "kidney" and
returned to ten years ago. There is an opportunity for Fang wins In front of him: a monthly salary of 30,000 yuan, good food and good housing, and the requirement is to pretend to be the lost eldest son of the wealthy president, so that the dude's son will have a sense of crisis, and then work hard to become stronger.

So Fang Ying and his younger brother fight wits and courage, and enjoy endless joy. Slowly, his younger brother also began to stick to him, Fang Ying felt that this job was too wonderful, too easy and enjoyable.

[Fang Xu's copywriter]
Ever since he had his elder brother, his life has become a mess, and he always feels that he has a pair of beautiful eyes staring at him.

Fang Xu just lighted a cigarette, and when he raised his head, he met Fang Win who was smiling at the window.
Just after playing two games in the game hall, Fang Xu shouted, "Fang is winning!"
Just five minutes of playing truant, the cell phone rang a series of death calls.
A few months later, No. 1 Middle School and No. 1 Brother had the legend of "strict wife control"!

Damn, I don't want face? Fang Xu rounded up the club and fought with Fang Ying, only to be rubbed against the ground by the taller man.

Fang Xu drank too much, crying: "You get out, I don't want to take a bath."
Fang Ying rolled up his sleeves: "How can I do it? I'll come."

A few years later... it's really fragrant.
After rolling three times, Fang Xu rolled up his sleeves: "Brother, I'll take a bath for you."
Fang Ying retracted into the bed, only a pair of dim tears appeared: "You roll, see who looks like brother and who goes."

🌵🌵🌵

Just so so