[57]Love at public expense in the name of making stars

Alternative title : 以造星之名公费恋 Author :小宴
Tags : entertainment circle, power couple,
Status : not translated
Chapter : 100 + 10 completed
Link :
http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4712986

Description :

As the boss of Xingtu casting studio, Liang Han is really fed up.
Every time the casting information was released, his phone call was blown by the major agents.
Some actresses who had spared no effort actually blocked the door of his hotel room.

This time the new project started, Liang Han learned a lot.
Write the little brother's name on it, and be willing to be the boss behind the scenes.

On the first day he saw the actors, Liang Han went out to blow a hair at the door alone.
Qin Zhijian, an up-and-coming agent who is rumored to be powerful and vigorous, came to him to greet him.
Liang Han thought, I understand, I understand, and it is another professional benchmark that wants to send artists soaring into the sky.
Qin Zhijian said: This is my business card, if you want to debut, feel free to contact me.

Liang Han: ...wait? Does the world still know my agent?

————

Unscrupulous Attack·Qin Zhijian | Ranked No. 1 in the Weekly Brokers Inventory List for three consecutive years.
Cut the Hei Shou·Liang Han | Ranked No. 1 among many well-known celebrities as "the person who wants to thank the most since their debut".

The entertainment circle is strong and strong, stirring up the star scene, and the opponent becomes a boyfriend.

🌻🌻🌻

Rating : 4,5 from 5

🥺🥺 Lol .. because this story, I believe again in love ...