[177] I am the real young master

Alternative title : 我是豪门真少爷Author :莲折Tags : wealthy family, transmigrated, Status : not translatedChapter : 65 completedLink : http://www

Author :莲折
Tags : wealthy family, transmigrated,
Status : not translated
Chapter : 65 completed
Link :
http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5140736

Description :

After Song Yuan died in the novel world, he returned to the real world. In the real world, he is a real young man who has been miscarried since he was a child and has lived a hard life in the country for 18 years. On the 18th birthday, Song Yuan was taken home by the housekeeper. When he got home, the babysitter said to him weirdly: "Although you are the real young master of the Song family, Young Master Song Yao is much better than you. You'd better not think about making trouble, or you will definitely be swept out." The fake young master Song Yao gently told him: "My parents love me very much. They said, just take you back and make up for you. In their hearts, I am their son, and everything in the Song family belongs to me. Do you understand? Song Yuan." Mother Song was afraid that he and Song Yao would grab the Song family property, and broke into the room in the middle of the night to warn him: "Song Yuan, I know I'm sorry for you for so many years, and I will try to make up for you. But you have to be good. Don't fight with Yao Yao. The Song family property is reserved for Yao Yao. I will ask Yao Yao to find you a good job in the company. You have to be obedient." The people in the school knew that he came from the country and didn’t have anything. Yes, all kinds of ridicule and contempt. As a result, Song Yuan didn't give them any look at all. He was the first time in the exam and was softened by participating in the competition with a trophy, and was rushed to interview by the major news media. Later, he appeared on TV, magazines... and even stood next to Gu Shao, who was rumored to be unfavorable. Everyone:? ? ? what happened? The rumors mistake me! After seeing such a powerful Song Yuan, they realized that Song Yuan who did not fight or grabbed it was not that he couldn't fight for it, but that the Song family simply didn't like it. [Deep and steady attack x cold and indifferent] [Demining 1. Responsible character As long as you don’t touch my bottom line, you are the air, you don’t care, you only have your own goal in your eyes. 2. All logic people are set to plot service ← (this is super important, you can't accept it selectively to watch) the plot is free to self, very clingy, clichéd, and mindless and slow, mind not to enter. 3. The background is empty, please do not bring it into reality. If you have any questions, please leave a message for discussion in peace.