[4]🎖️Can't get the lead, I decided to salt the fish

Alternative title : 抢不到男主,我决定咸鱼Author : 芝芝猫猫Tags : transmigrated into book, campus life, Status : not translatedChapter : 73 + 5 completedLink : http://www

Author : 芝芝猫猫
Tags : transmigrated into book, campus life,
Status : not translated
Chapter : 73 + 5 completed
Link :
http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4425609

Description :

"The whole world loves me" is an American essay by heartthrobs, but the author does not announce who the original attack is, and allows readers to buy shares by themselves .
As a loyal fan of the book, Qin Shu has all his wealth on one of the attacks, and every day he beats his cubs and cheers for his cubs.

When I woke up, Qin Shuchuan became the most rubbish part of this buying article, purely a emotional catalyst for other CPs.
In order to make the knocked CP come true as soon as possible, Qin Shu strives to play his role, clearing all obstacles for his cubs, and guarding against Xie Lanzhi, the "super-popular stock".

Qin Shu: Those who dismantled my CP would drink Coke without a pull ring, and eat instant noodles without a seasoning bag for a lifetime!
Xie Lanzhi: Little fool.

After unremitting efforts, Qin Shu finally smiled and watched his cubs successfully embraced the beautiful man-he was complete.
Other stocks: Qin Shu don't give up, as long as they are not married, we have a chance!
Qin Shu: My heart is so tired, I choose to let them go and give them happiness. Goodbye brothers. (Waves with tears)
Other stocks: Why do you suddenly feel less fun? What is the faint sense of loss? Qin Shu, come back and grab someone from us!
Qin Shu: The salted fish is so comfortable to lie down.
Former "rival" Xie Lan's patience, came to the door of the salted fish lying Qin Shu picked up, said: "I want to go salted fish lie in bed?."

Read the guidelines:
1. The protagonist bar and the supporting columns are subject in front.
2. Sand sculpture/sweet text/daily stream/university campus/ha, it's over