[96] The second wife of jin jin

Alternative title : 重生矜矜二爷太人妻Author :欢景Tags : modern, rebirth, wealthy family, marriage, Status : not translatedChapter : completedLink: https://m

Author :欢景
Tags : modern, rebirth, wealthy family, marriage,
Status : not translated
Chapter : completed
Link:
https://m.doufu.la/novel-511330

Description :

When Li Yu was 30 years old, he became a business tycoon that countless people in Jiang'an City looked up to. He accomplishes a lot of things, but alsoHanded the divorce agreement to his sickly and hypocritical lover Jin Tang.

From then on, he will no longer bear this humiliation, and he will no longer be in the shadow of Jin Tang and the Jin family. He will have a better life: a beautiful family background, a beautiful young and gentle wife, and in the future he will return There will be smart and cute children...

Five yearsIn the blink of an eye, the Jin family's last counterattack kidnapped his wife and children. He dragged Jin Tang, who was still pale and thin in the wheelchair, off the wheelchair, and dragged him angrily on the cold winter ground to rescue his wife and children.

That winter, in order to save his son, Jin Tang fell into the cold river. When he found it three days later,The thin body was bruised with cold, soaked, and scarred...

When Li Yu died of illness at the age of 45, the last scene before him was still Jin Tang's death. At the end of his life, he didn't even think about what Jin Tang did to him. Maybe he understands, but he dare not admit it.

Once he was born again, he went back to when he was twenty, The Li family was down. After asking for help from the Jin family, he was frustrated to get drunk and was thrown into the street on the night that he woke up from the cold.

If I remember correctly, tonight, that man will find...

Past life abuse, easy and sweet after rebirth, occasionally a little glass slag, does not interfere with the sweetness.

🌵🌵🌵

Sweet text, no face slapping,