[176] Rebirth love is not sweet words

Alternative title : 重生之爱不是甜言蜜语Author :幽幽Tags : Rebirth, modernStatus : not translatedChapter : completedLink : http://www

Author :幽幽
Tags : Rebirth, modern
Status : not translated
Chapter : completed
Link :
http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=1423377

Description :

Previous life: A man gave him a dream: Only a man and himself, a small apartment, two stable jobs, hug and sleep every night, kiss and wake up every morning... Knowing that sweet words are all lies, just to trick him into accepting another man’s sex, in exchange for a huge sum of money. Until his death, he didn't know that the man who really had this dream was the rich man who was accompanied day and night, caring but never said sweet words. The man who had been in his life for almost two years had a dream in his heart: one house for two people. Family. Rebirth: No betrayal, feel with your heart, and muster the courage to catch up with the man with dreams. Not a golden finger, rebirth will not become omnipotent, and the character will not fully understand the hatred and indifference. Everything is just for the obsession of one family: one double for life. 

🌞🌞🌞

More focussing on internal conflict of character, Characters growth. Its interesting. But at the end its bit boring, a plain happiness.