Chapter 11

We shopped for a few hours after lunch with us all walking away with at least 3 shopping bags each. I was trying to enjoy myself throughout the day but Brittany's words were playing in my mind as she had created doubt in my mind.

Swaying our shopping bags in front of us I suggested we quickly he's into Jack Wills before heading to my new shop to meet the boys.

"Allie, you should get this one!" Holly suggested holding up a hoodie. Hoodies are my guilty pleasure. In my wardrobe I would have at least half a dozen that I had mostly collected from around the world on family holidays. There was a UCLA one and a Universal Studio Hollywood to name a few. Hoodie's always make me feel comfy, warm and at home.

The hoodie that Holly had suggested was a khaki colour that had been taken in in different part to look my tailored, which was one of the few colours and styles I didn't have a hoodie in. I quickly dropped my bags and cardigan off and slipped it on, only for it to be an exact fit.

"That colour really matches your skin tone." Holly complimented bidding her head. I looked at myself in the mirror only to agree with her, I had really pale skin and the colour darkened my skin to make me look more tanned.

"It does! You have to get it because if you don't I will." Perrie said with a wink.

I took of the hoodie and began to tidy myself up.

"Holly, can you grab the money out of my purse and get it for me?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure thing." Holly made her way over and paid for it.

While we were waiting for Holly I decided to check my phone.

From: Nialler! :-) x

Don't forget to come to your shop at 4 o'clock! Btw, tell Perrie to check for phone, from Zayn. Have fun shopping! We all want to see what you girls brought tonight! <3 x

Received at 3:34pm

I smile down at my phone that was resting in my hand.

"Perrie, Zayn said for you to check your phone." I say. I start re-reading to message from Niall. I weird how I haven't known Niall for very long at all and we're already in a relationship. Normally I would think its silly going into a relationship so quickly after so little dates but something about this situation just seems so right. I can read a message in his voice knowing which words he would linger on, and I can even read it in his Irish accent which I had come to love. All of this makes my feelings for him stand out, but unfortunately I don't know if he has the same connection with me, which all come back around to the words Brittany had spoken earlier.

I exit the message and check the time, only to find that the boys expect us at the shop now.

"Ready to go? It's already 4; we had to be leaving by now." I stress once Holly arrives handing me my bag.

"Naw, Allie's missing her Niall." Perrie teases with a wink on the end. I begin to blush bright red.

I walk out of the store quickly with my head held high and red to avoid any more words said about Niall and me. We didn't need people eavesdropping and discover Niall and mine's relationship.

The girls walked behind me for a few moments whispering and giggling most likely about the message and my sudden rush. I smiled to myself before acting like I was none the wiser.

"Who's driving?" I asked just before we got to the car. I walked around to the passenger's seat as I wasn't in a driving mood, only to be surrounded in darkness. Holly had placed a blindfold over my eyes.