Chapter 12

"Allie! It's time to get up!" Niall yelled running into my room and pouncing on my bed. I simply groaned in reply.

"Come on, it's a brand new day!" Niall explained nudging me in the rib. I slowly opened my eyes to see Niall leaning over the top of me.

"Go away." I mumbled trying to get back to sleep. I huff and sigh trying to flop over on my bed.

"You know I didn't want to do this but..."

The effect was almost instant. Niall had started tickling me and I was now finding it hard to breathe.

"Niall, Niall stop - stop!" I breathed out laughing in between the words. A few moments later banging sounded at the door.

"Are you two coming out for breakfast with us?" Harry asked through the door that was a little bit open.

"Yep. We'll be down shortly." Niall yelled back through the door. Niall looked over at me with a smile, leaned down and kissed my cheek before run out of the room at top speed. I decided - seeing as it was only 7 in the morning - to put on my favourite grey trackies and my new hoodie. I quickly pulled my hair onto the top of my head and made my way downstairs.

Liam, Harry, Zayn, Holly and Niall had all decided to put on jeans as it was chilly out, where as Louis and I had the same idea about clothes with trackies and a long sleeved top.

"We'll don't you both look a pair?" Liam mused referring to Louis and me.

I laughed before we all headed out to the garage.

"Well we're sorry we were woken up so early." Louis replied with sarcasm

We all hopped in the boys' seven seater and made our way down to a little cafe for breakfast. On the way to the cafe which was only 10 minutes away, we all engaged in our own private conversations. My eyelids were starting to drop almost as soon as we got in the car. Niall wrapped an arm around me.

"You can go to sleep you know? I'll wake you once we arrive." With these words being whispered into my ear, I fell asleep.

It felt as though my eyes had only been shut for 10 seconds when Niall gently shook my shoulder.

"We're here." He whispered into my ear. I smiled back at him for climbing over the middle row of seats and out of the car waiting for him to climb over. Everyone else had gone inside so it only seemed right to wait for him.

Niall attempted to get over the seats by swinging a leg over much like I had done but the difference between me and him was that I was shorter and wouldn't hit my head. Unlike him.

"Oh god, are you okay?" I ask trying to hide the smile. Niall rolled over the top of the seats and was now clutching his head, stretched out on the middle row.

"It really hurts," He whined and moaned

"How bad?"

"A lot,"

"And what do you propose we do about it?" I knew that Niall wasn't really hurt and was now being dramatic. I boobed down and leaned my arms on the seat of the car.

"I think I need a kiss to make me feel better?" He asked sitting up slightly to look down at me.

"Sorry bud. Let's go." I joked as I pushed myself up. Niall jolted out his bottom lip and got up from the seat. We laced our fingers together and made our way to the cafe.

"What took you two so long?" Zayn asked winking.

Before I could answer, Louis answered for me.