Chapter 3

"Harry! Pass me the tomato paste or there will be no pizza for you!" A voice shouted in an eerily calm voice, seemingly directed to my cousin.

"Fine, take the stupid paste." Harry replied sounding defeated before laughing it off with everyone else within the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen taking in the surroundings that I'm sure would hsve been a shiny, white kitchen had there not been pizza ingredients thrown around the area. I knew the boys names, some of their songs but not really anything about their personalities but then again, not many people know them intimately.

Zayn, Niall and Louis were making their own pizza at the long tomato paste stained bench top while Liam was making two pizzas next to Harry who was standing against the counter playing on his phone.

"Harry, where are the cups?" I ask as I walk over to the fridge to stand by Harry, shying away into my comfort zone.

"Here, I'll show you." Harry walked over to the cupboard above the stove and pulled out a glass before turning around to face the rest of the boys

"Boys, this is my cousin Allie. Allie, these are the boys" Harry introduced before going back to his phone.

"Hi, I'm Liam Payne" Liam said looking towards me as he sprinkled ham onto the pizza. I gave a polite smile back. I seem to remember reading about how mature he is over the other boys but I’m trying to go into meeting them with an open mind, not wanting to stray to the stereotypes found on the internet of them.

"I'm Niall" The blond haired boy said in an Irish accent as he finished tipping nearly the entire contents of the bowl of cheese onto his pizza.

"Wow, you seem to like your cheese Niall." I said holding back a chuckle.

"Yeah buddy!" Niall said looking towards me with a big smile. There was something about this boy that made me want to get to know him better.

"I'm Zayn" The dark hair boy said with a smile before turning back to his pizza making and talking to Niall about how he used up all the cheese.

"And I'm Louis!" Louis shouted before making pizza.

"Well, it's nice to meet you all" I said with a smile.

"Where are the pizza bases?" I ask nobody in particular. I was starting to fill the hunger in my stomach.

"Oh, you don't have to make yours. It's nearly finished actu-" A loud ringing interrupted Liam's sentence.

He walked over to the oven and lifted out a ham and cheese pizza. Liam placed it on a plate before handing it over to me.

"Hope you like ham and cheese pizzas" Liam said with a smile before I sat down at the kitchen table next to the bench. I nodded eagerly. Ham and cheese pizza are by far my favourite.

I started eating straight away. By time the boys had sat down with their pizzas I had finished mine.

"Wow, you're a fast eater Allie." Niall commented with a smile. I sat contently at the kitchen table waiting patiently for the boys to finish their pizza.

"Yeah, I was faster in my year for an ice-cream eating competition." I replied with a smile. I managed to beat all the boys in Year 12 and not get a brain freeze once.

I wait until the boys got halfway through their pizza before I gave up waiting and walked over to the kitchen sink and rinse my plate off and placed it in the dishwasher. I looked at the pile of dishes sitting on the kitchen sink before deciding to start packing it into the dishwasher.