Chapter 4

Niall POV

Once I had heard the light snores admitting from her mouth, I gently under tangled myself from Allie and made my way over to her daybed under the window. The drowsiness I had been feeling when I came to check on Allie and the noises coming from her room had since disappeared.

The light from the moon was seeking through the gaps of the curtains, shinning on my face as I gazed through the missing pieces in the blinds.

I turned slowly back around to face Allie. Her brown hair tied up on the crown of her head with strands of straight hair lying a skewed on the pillow under her head. Her front fringe had been clipped back with bobby pins to stop it from falling into her green eyes.

She looked beautiful.

I noticed that from the moment she had walked in. She was wearing one of her old school tops when I had first seen her which was a pleasant surprise because it showed to me that it didn't faze her that we were internationally famous singers, it didn't matter to her. She just saw us as her cousin's friends.

The other boys had noticed this as well, we had talked about it once the movie had finished and Allie had gone up to her room. The boys knew not to go near Allie because she had a boyfriend and I for one wasn't going to come in the middle of that. But now, that may have changed.

It was a nice feeling knowing how the other boys felt about her. Liam and Zayn both had girlfriends and Louis, well; he had only just gotten out of a long term relationship. He'd be taking things slow for awhile unless someone made a large impression on him when they first met, but I knew he didn't feel that way about Allie or he would've showed it. He was always very forward.

That left me, but I knew Harry wouldn't necessarily be overly pleased if I made a move of his cousin. For the mean time, I would stick to being the best guy friend a girl could want.

While mulling thoughts over on how to achieve this, I drifted off to sleep on the day bed.

-*-

Waking up early the next morning I decided to take a course of action into being the best guy friend by making a breakfast in bed for her. I knew today may be hard on Allie, so I was determined to stick by her and get her whatever she may want or need.

Louis was the first one awake in the morning, probably waking up to the spilling of the chocolate chips into the large, shinny, metal mixing bowl as my hand accidentally knocked the bowl on its side on the kitchen bench.