Chapter 6

--- In this chapter I use the Sugar Honey Ice Tea word. I don't know if that counts as a curse word but I thought I'd give you the heads up. 

Harry's POV

I sit there rubbing Allie's back trying to comfort her as much as I can but the tears are still coming thick and fast, so I grab my phone out of my pocket and text for back up. Over the past few days Niall and Allie had grown close and Niall was falling for her, no doubt about it. Every time Allie entered the room he would smile even if he had just cracked the shits with one of us or the TV.

Niall was a good kid and everyone knew that. Niall would treat Allie with the respect and compassion she deserved. I hope they would end up together, and I hope Niall had the balls to ask before she met someone else here in London.

To: Nialler

Allie's room. Now.

A few seconds later there was thumping on the steps and Niall swung open the door. I looked over the top of Allie's head and mouthed "help". Niall smiled and nodded before I transferred Allie into Niall's arms.

To: Nialler

She broke it off with Cameron, stay with her and cheer her up. I'll get her surprise you boys brought the other day.

I sent the message to Niall. I knew he had received the message when his lips turned into a smile before regaining his composer and nodding towards me.

I trampled down the stairs, heading into the kitchen to grab the little blue box from the top of the fridge along with a large box and envelope that had been place in the top back corner of the pantry. When I walk into the lounge room to find the rest of the boys, I discover that they are playing Mario Kart, with Liam and Louis neck in neck for first and second place. I walk over casually and hit the pause button so that I'm able to gain their full attention.

"Oi! We were playing that," Zayn explains, seemingly pissed off

"I think now would be a good time to give Allie her presents because she's quite upset and I think this would make her feel better." I explain before my phone gives a loud beep.

From: Nialler

She's stopped crying, just talking. Ready for presents.