Chapter 7

From the moment I arrived on the red carpet I was blinded by flashing lights and people holding microphones, who were shouting questions at me

"Who is she boys?"

All the questions that night were related to me, but no one asked me. The question was always directed to the boys and I was always referred to as she. Harry and Niall stood by me for the entire night, except when asked for a photo by the fans that were lined up against the metal barricades.

The movie we watched was amazing. It was a romantic comedy which I didn't object to. Niall sat next to me throughout the viewing, every now and then whispering things into my ear about the movie.

I was nervous as to whether or not there were undercover reporters in the room but, I knew I was probably being over paranoid although to be on the safe side I didn't hold Niall's hand.

Once the movie had finished I insisted on waiting out the credits to see the bloopers at the end. Everyone except Niall rolled their eyes and suggested they meet me by the car we had arrived in later. I nodded aimlessly while Niall mentioned about staying here.

They bloopers didn't fail to amuse me, with the main characters tripping over a coffee table and head butting a coffee machine he had received as a Christmas present. At the end I looked over to Niall who was already looking at me.

"You look really beautiful tonight Allie." Niall whispered to me.

"Thank you Niall." I say leaning over a giving him a kiss on the cheek which made us both blush a scarlet colour.

"Shall we go meet the boys?" Niall asked standing up and brushing off the popcorn crumbs off his chinos before reaching a hand out to me.

I gracefully take his hand before following him out of the cinema.

Once we were out of the building Niall dropped my hand before giving me a sympathetic smile. I nodded to show I understood why but I was still missing the heat that was no longer evident on the palm of my hand. Even if we weren't together, he still gave me an unexplainable rush.

I didn't want to be caught out by the photographers for being in a relationship with a celebrity before Harry was made aware that I may in fact have feelings for the Irish boy. That mightn't end well

Mental Note - Tell Harry about Niall.

Niall waved at the cameras as we left, mentioning in my ear that I should probably do the same. I waved briefly at a few cameras before stepping into the car.

"Harry, remind me that I have something to tell you when we get back to the house," I tell Harry while the boys around me tease Harry about how he is in "trouble" much like little kids do when called to the principle's office in primary schools.

While we were in the car Thrift Shop started playing in the car.

"I'm gonna pop some tags,

Only got $20 in my pocket,

I - I I'm hunting looking for a dollar

This is freaking' awesome"

The boys and I look around at each other before laughing and left Louis and I to rap the coming verse until everyone shouted "Aw, he got the Velcro!"

By the time we arrived home I was ready to go to sleep so much so, I literally dragged myself out of the car. I was unable to even mumble a goodnight to the boys as I made my way up the stairs.

No sooner had my head hit the pillow, my bed sunk on the door side. I groaned as I rolled over to see who was sitting on the bed. Harry was looking over at me with a smirk in his face.