Chapter 5

I woke up at 8am with my head still resting in Niall's shoulder. I directed my eyes up to his face and closed eyes. I noticed he still had his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

I gently tried to move his hand from my shoulder so I was able to get up and take a shower but unfortunately things don't always go to plan.

"Well hello there Allie" Niall mumbles in a somewhat cheery tone.

"Hi. Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. I was intending on having a shower," I said with a small blush tinting my cheeks.

"Oh, that's okay. How are you feeling?" Concern lacing his tone of voice

"Better. I feel much better after those movies and that tube of ice cream." I say laughing towards the end while looking at the container that had once consisted of ice cream.

Niall chuckles quietly to himself before smiling at me.

A loud knocking on the door startles me as I jump a little bit.

"Who is it?" I ask before pressing play on the remote to restart the movie I had fallen asleep in the previous night.

The door slowly opens and Harry walks in with his hands behind his back.

"Good morning Allie and Niall?" Harry looks questioning to Niall.

"Niall and I were watching movies last night and we feel asleep," I explain with blushes tinting both of our cheeks.

"I see. I just came to tell you breakfast was ready." Harry says looking awkwardly between Niall and me before leaving my room.

I abruptly paused the movie, standing at the end of the bed before raising an eyebrow in Niall's direction.

"Coming for breakfast or do you want to skip it and watch My Sisters Keeper?" I tease already knowing the answer to the question.

Quickly making his way off the bed he heads out the bedroom door. I chuckle quietly to myself and follow him down the stairs thinking about how awkward breakfast could be with Harry, he seemed pretty awkward when he showed up to tell us about breakfast to see Niall in my room.

As I enter the kitchen I'm greeted with a loud chorus of "ALLIES"

"Hi boys" I say in amusement as I help myself to some cereal.

"God, I feel like we haven't seen eachother in ages!" Louis cries out from the table.

"So, what did you and Niall get up to?" Zayn asks with a cheeky grin on his face.

We really didn't do much at all. We watched Dear John, The Last Song and The Notebook before I fell asleep. We finished the ice cream off by time Dear John had finished. Niall left between the movies to refill drinks and pop more popcorn. We talked through the boring sections of the movies. I was surprised and thrilled at how normal his life really was.

He had girl troubles with his ex girlfriend who seemed adamant that they were still a couple. He had explained last night that the boys had set him up on a date with someone Niall never previously had met, and Niall claims it was one of the worst dates possible. Brittany, the girl, wouldn't stop talking about herself all night. After that he didn't make any effort to contact her but she simply wouldn't leave him alone. He told her he wasn't interested in her after she came up with a nickname for him, Nigh - Nigh.

I explained to Niall Cameron and my self's previous relationship and how truly heartbroken I was inside. As mean as it sounded, I was almost in need for a rebound, but I wasn't mean enough to put a boy through a fake relationship.

"We were just watching a few movies." I reply to Zayn before grabbing a spoon from a drawer and sitting down at the kitchen table to eat my cereal.