9. Saviour

I know we don't see Loki has the type of person to go rough on people but Adelaide will help him change for who is during the story.

I'm following the story from my TikTok series so all copyright and credit to titkok audios from now on!.. 

                                                                                  A D E L A I D E 

"Get your hands of her hips, Loki" striking a punch to Loki from the unknown voice but sounded familiar but it's hard as my ears are ringing from whacking my head against the wall. "Or I'll punch you again in the lips"

I looked down at Loki's bloody face looking up at me with plead in his eyes. I couldn't stand the fact that he was staring at me just after what he done to me but I'm happy that Bucky who I have made out with my vision getting blurry from Loki hitting my head against the wall. Happy that Bucky was the one that saved you.

"Stop you staring at her, take a fucking hint" with that one last swing to the face Bucky got up from him and turned to my direction.

Looking at me with pity and I felt numb that I couldn't push Loki of me that's the whole point I was training for the last two years. He came up to my cupping my face looking me over as I flinch slightly but calm down as he reassures me with a small smile. "Engel you alright?"

I nodded my head and felt a pain in the back of my head pounding so faster it felt like it was going to explode. I crutched down holding on to my head. It wouldn't stop.

"What's wrong?" Bucky said in a concerned voice when he stepped closer to me placing an hand on my shoulder again confused as I knew he couldn't see any damage on my face he didn't know about my head.

"My head its throb-" I couldn't get my words out. I felt like I said what was wrong with me the whole sentence but I said it into myself I didn't even finish the sentence to Bucky before my eyes started shutting down seeing a glimpse of Bucky with him calling out to me before everything went black.

B U C K Y   B A R N E S

{didn't see that coming 👀}

I was out in the balcony looking over the New York view thinking about how everything as changed over the years and how me and Steve would ride our bikes down Brooklyn racing to school everyday. I would win all the time of course.

It was nice thinking back to the good times in the 40s. It was a lot of fun with a normal life.

But the life I am in now wouldn't have Adelaide in it.  I would be in my 90 years old right now and wriggly but if hydra didn't turn me into the monster I was I wouldn't have this feeling inside me the way I feel for Adelaide and it only been a few weeks but in that few weeks I've grew fond with Adelaide and I hope she feels the same way.

As I was gathering my thoughts I heard faded shout from inside but I brushed it off as if I'm hearing voices again.

Soon enough the shout got a little louder and I could make out that it was.

Adelaide?

I storm inside to see where it was coming from I pasted the rooms making sure no one was in them until I came around a corner and saw Loki with his hands on Adelaide hip who was trying to pry him off her.

I notice he or Adelaide hasn't seen me yet. Only when he turned Adelaide's head she looked into my eyes noticing I was there but I didn't know if she knew it was me as it was pretty dark in here but I stepped forward to see that she a tear rolling down her right cheek. When a light from the perimeter and shown in through windows has it crossed her face.