Chaeyoung

"Thank you, for today." Chaeyoung shyly said as we reach their front porch.

"No problem. Anything for you." I said with a playful wink that made her blush. She looks so cute. I just wanna pinch those cheeks.

She playfully hit my arm and hide her face in her palms in embarrassment that made me chuckle.

"You maybe wanna use my palms again instead?" I teased her offering my hands but she just hid her face more making me laugh at her cuteness.

"Seriously it's nothing though. Just call me whenever you need anything and I'll run to get to you as fast as I can." I told her as I look into her eyes and I swear to God I could see the galaxy in her eyes.

I couldn't help but get lost in them as my heart beats faster and faster. I didn't even notice I was leaning towards her until I realized how close her beautiful face is. God really has favourites and she's definitely one of them.

I looked at her eyes and then her lips that looks so much more inviting at this moment. I unconsciously wet my lips as I look at her cherry lips.

I was about to close the distance between our lips when their front door suddenly opened making us scramble away from each other.

I quickly bow my head as I face the woman who I assume is Chaeyoung's mom.

"Good evening Mrs. Park!" I greeted in a loud voice as I face an older version of Chaeyoung.

I cleared my throat as I greeted her again, this time in a softer voice that I heard Chaeyoung giggle to.

Mrs. Park looked at me shock evident in her face and we hear Chaeyoung cleared her throat that made us both look at her.

"Uhm mom this Kim Jisoo. She's my classmate. Jisoo that's my mom." Chaeyoung introduced that made me bow my head again and smile at the older woman.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Park."

"They never found her body." I heard Mrs. Park whisper at herself still looking at me.

I tilted my head confused at what she said.

"Roseanne get inside. Jisoo and I have to talk." She said as she looked at her daughter that kinda made me scared.

Is she going to give me the talk already? Chaeyoung just introduced me as a friend right? Oh well I don't really mind if she thinks it's more than that.

"But it's cold out here. Can you guys just talk inside please?" Chaeyoung asked and her mom just nodded letting us both in.

"She doesn't bite. don't worry you'll be fine." Chaeyoung whispered beside me that made me chuckle as we get inside the comfort of their house. They renovated it? It looks more modern now.

"Call me when you guys finished?" Chaeyoung asked her mom who nodded before she run to the stairs leaving me with her mom in their living room who's still looking at me weirdly.

"Uhm I'm sorry for taking her home this late. It won't happen again, promise." I said as I scratched my nape.

"Where are you from Jisoo?" Mrs. Park asked.

"My family's from Gyeonggi Province, but we moved here when my father got a job here." I answered politely and I didn't miss how her eyes glisten as if she's about to cry.

"Are you alright Mrs. Park?" I asked her but she just looked up trying to stop her tears from falling.

"Ho-how come you didn't age at all?" She asked that made me beyond confused. What?

"It's been twenty years." She continued.

"When they didn't find your body inside the building, we looked everywhere for you I swear." She said now with tears in her eyes as she hold my hands.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She cried in front of me.

"I shouldn't have- I shouldn't have let you go back there to get it."

"Jisoo no! Come on! Forget it please let's go!"

"I'll be quick I promise."

"JISOO!!!"

I looked around their house and saw her.

I stood up as I walk towards the framed pictures on the wall. The first one is Chaeyoung smiling from ear to ear while holding her diploma.

Next to it is Chaeyoung in her wedding dress with a guy beside her. Her husband, Chaeyou- no, Roseanne's dad.