Drunksé

I look at her as she examine the shot glass in her hand with curiosity.

"You don't have to drink that. Come on give it to me." I told her as I try to stand up to get to her but my friends pushed me back to my seat that made me glare at them. I don't want her to feel pressured to drink alcohol just because my friends asked her to. She doesn't have to listen to them.

"Fuck off guys. Don't push it." I told them as I once again try to get up and get that drink off Chaeyoung's hand, but before I could even grab it, she drinks it making everyone cheer loudly.

"Atta girl! Well done Rosie." Lisa said proudly that made me roll my eyes.

"Are you alright?"

"Of course why wouldn't I be? Could I have another one?" She asked lifting the shot glass that again made everyone cheer as Taehyung pour her another shot.

She's enjoying herself. Let it be. I told myself as I watch her drown her second shot and mingled with my friends. They managed to introduce her now to everyone at the party and of course they all adore her.

Yeah we ended up still going to the party Tae asked earlier. Well Jennie agreed on it when Lisa asked her and asked Chaeng to come with her. So after our dinner, we picked Jennie up and here we are.

"Hey Chu, chill. Try and enjoy the night too." Jin said as he walk beside me and hand me a bottle of beer.

Well I wanted to chill too. But you can't blame me. The last time we partied everything changed the next day. Who knows what will happen again tomorrow. I'm still not sure of what's really happening but I don't wanna wake up again where the world doesn't know Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung doesn't know me. As far as I enjoy hanging out with this Chaeyoung, I don't really wanna repeat the heartbreak when she looked at me and doesn't recognize me at all.

"Hey by the way, I saw Seulgi earlier. I think she's looking for you." Jin said that made me frown. Who's Seulgi?

Before I could even ask the question I felt hands covering my eyes followed by a voice whispering to my ear that I don't recognize.

"Guess who?" The girl asked but like I said, I don't recognize it, Jin said something about the Seulgi girl though maybe this is her.

"Seulgi?" I said unsure that made the girl giggle as she uncovered my eyes making blink a couple of times to adjust from the light.

"At least she pretended like she didn't know who it is." Another girl said as they are now both in front of me. Okay wow they are both good looking and the shorter girl wow, is she a goddess or something?

"Huh she really looks like she doesn't know me, no it looks like doesn't recognize US." The Seulgi girl said suspeciously that made me chuckle nervously.

"Oh my god! Do you think it's-" The other girl didn't finish what she's saying ang hurriedly pulled Seulgi with her leaving me with Jin again who just shook his head and left too.

Ignoring that weird encounter I mingled with the others as I keep an eye on Chaeyoung. I'm kinda tempted to get drunk and wasted but I still need to drive Chaeyoung home so I stopped myself.

"Hey come on, I got new stuff that I know you're going to like." Taehyung came out of nowhere and pulled me with him and we left the living room to the kitchen.

He pulled out colorful tablets from inside his pocket and
hands me one before taking one for himself.

"Cheers." He said as he bump his blue tablet to my yellow one.

"Don't." Namjoon shouts rushing to my side and grab the one that's between my fingers.

Yeah I'm not really taking one tonight anyway, I know better than that.

"What the fuck Tae? Seriously?! Fucking stop wit-"

I didn't finish listening to Namjoon lecturing Tae and made my way back to the living room to watch over Chaeng who looks like she's actually having fun. She caught me looking at her and smiled widely that made me do the same.

She said something to Jennie and Lisa before walking towards me with a silly smile on her face.

"Hey." She slurred when she reach me that made me chuckle.

"Are you drunk?" I asked amused and she just shook her head still with that silly smile on her face, obviously drunk. God she looks so adorable.

"And how many shots have you took to be drunk already?" I asked her chuckling as she blush and bite her lips. Fuck.

"I don't know. And I told you I'm not drunk, I'm perfectly fine." She said and hiccuped that made me laugh.

"Huh really? How many are these?" I asked raising my three fingers in front of her face.

She stared at it and blinked before grabbing them and examined them.

"You've got really pretty hands. They're so soft and warm." She said as grab my other hand and started playing with them.

She then placed both of hands on her cheeks as she closed her eyes with a contented sigh that made me blush.

I cleared my throat as I stare at her pretty face and I couldn't help but smile. She's sleepy.

"Want me to take you home now?" I asked quietly.

"Not yet. Maybe after I sober up. Don't want my mom seeing me like this." She said with a a pout that made me chuckle.

"So, you ARE drunk."

She didn't answer that made me laugh.

"Let's get you some water?" I asked her as I try to remove my hands to lead her to the kitchen but she whimpered in protest that made me stop.

"Okay, let's sit then." I told her with a chuckle because we actually look stupid just standing in the middle of the living room with my hands on her face, good thing everyone's minding their own business.

"Uhmkay."

We then sat on the couch with my hands still on the both side of her cheeks as she lay her head on my lap. With her eyes still closed I took this chance to look at her, study her features. She's perfect.

Just as I thought she was asleep she started talking about her pet fish Joohwangie and how much she wanted to know its gender with her eyes still closed and I swear I wouldn't mind not drinking nor getting wasted in every party as long as she's with me.