Made up

Lisa

"I'm worried about her." Namjoon said as we watch Jisoo from afar.

We found her after looking everywhere for her. Taehyung called us, telling us everything that happened that made us all worried, so we split into groups to look for her.

My girlfriend Jennie with me, Namjoon with Jimin, and lastly Jungkook with Jin. Taehyung was left in their apartment in case she comes back.

We almost gave up but Jennie saw her  sitting by herself when we tried looking at the beach.

"The doctor said she'll be back to normal but it's been what? It's almost half a year now." Jin said frustrated.

"She just started taking the pills Jin, we need to wait." Jungkook said still looking at Jisoo.

Seven months ago, something tragic happened that caused Chaeyoung's death. At first all she did was get drunk and wasted, but after the party that we went to, something weird happened.

The next morning after the party she asked where Chaeyoung is, nobody said a word because what exactly will we say? She knows where she is. I remember being mad because it's too soon to play her stupid games but the look in Jisoo's face says she's serious.

After that, we started seeing her talking by herself, like she's talking to someone. At the library, at the cafeteria, in class, and sometimes just when we're all walking.

Just like right now. As she reach for the air and say something when she's all alone by the shore.

We have seen her here a countless times too, with her guitar like she's teaching someone how to play.

I asked her once about it. She said she's teaching a Rosie how to play the guitar. She told me how this Rosie's guitar is similar to Chaeyoung's and how they look so alike.

Jennie and I watched her that night, as she walk to Catherine's like she's with someone. She looks so happy. Whatever she's seeing, whatever she's looking at, it's making her happy and who are we to stop it?

The guys noticing Jisoo's odd behaviour, threw a party thinking it will bring Jisoo back to normal.

But we all just watched as Jisoo keeps on glancing and smiling on something we can't see.

We watch as she lay on the couch talking like she's talking to someone with hushed loving voice.

We just all looked at each other as Jisoo bid her goodbye that night saying she still need to drive this Rosie off their house.

None of us enjoyed that party and that's when we decided to ask for professional help.

That night didn't end there for me though, as Jisoo knocked at my door with teary eyes.

"Lisa, you wouldn't believe this! Rosie is Chaeyoung's daughter! She's happy, she got married to this handsome guy and gave birth to this beautiful girl who's just like her. She's happy. Chaeyoung's happy."

"She's happy Lisa, she's not alone anymore." Jisoo kept on saying until she fall asleep that night with tears in her eyes.

"Who do you think she's talking to?" Jimin suddenly asked making us all look at him.

"Rosie or Chaeyoung?" He continued and I look at Jisoo that's now walking towards us like she's with somebody.

"She made herself believe that she was the one who didn't get out of the burning building. She made herself believe that she was brought 20 years in the future to see that her lover was alive and is happily married to avoid facing the reality of what really happened." The doctor told us after her session with Jisoo.

"She made up this Rosie character which is Chaeyoung's daughter. This is who she's always with."

I remembered the doctor said as I answered, "Rosie."

"Why are you guys here?" Jisoo asked when she reached our spot. Did she cry? Her eyes are swollen.

"Taehyung called, he said all your medication is missing and so are you." Namjoon answered making Jisoo chuckle and scratch her nape.

Taehyung is the one in charge of the drugs prescribed by the doctor considering they're roommates. He became her alarm for taking the pills.

"I transferred it to my room, I don't wanna bother Tae about it. I could take it myself." Jisoo answered with a shrug.

"You left without telling him where you'd go." I told her and I saw how her face fell.

"I'm sorry, I-I just needed to clear my mind." She answered guilty and I reached for her hand as if saying it's okay.

"It's okay, just tell just let him know next time okay?" Namjoon asked with a smile as he ruffle her hair, lighting up the mood.

"Okay."

"Okay, let's go. I'm starving." Jimin suddenly said making us laugh.

"I want pizza."

"I want pasta."

"Steak."

"Let's go to an Italian restaurant then."

The guys started talking about food as we walk and I look at Jisoo who's just smiling watching them.