#04

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

Your latest action causes you to feel embarrassed every time you just think of it and unfortunately, you can't quite let it go and forget about it. Maybe you're making big deal out of this, which you probably are, but you feel somehow guilty for thinking of him that way. Which is why you couldn't be quiet and tell one person who you trust with this. Sons. She told you the weirdest things about her life and now it's your turn. For a moment you were competing if you did the right thing with telling her. You couldn't help but feel like you made a mistake as soon as you explained her what's been bothering your mind.

Luckily, with Sona being the supportive best friend, she gave you reaction you needed.

"Honestly, I don't see such a big deal out of this. I got myself off by thinking about Orlando Bloom, there's nothing wrong with imaging things." she waves her hand at you, her eyes shining with no judgement but amusement instead.

Her words do make you feel better and put some ease on your heart, but you still pout and cross your arms over your chest like some baby.

"Yeah, but you don't have to see Orlando Bloom in your work every day and oh, he isn't your brother's best friend." you grumble under your breath, eyes focusing in front of you, the imagines of you in the shower appearing in your mind.

"I don't have a brother." Sona chirps, her attempt of making a joke causes you to chuckle slightly, but the feeling of embarrassment and constant guilt is stronger.

"That's not the point! You know what I mean..." you exclaim and hide your face in your hands, groaning into them.

Sona sighs, her hand finding its way on your shoulder in comforting way. "I know, but I don't think you should be embarrassed about it. So, you used the imagine of him to get yourself off. And? God knows, who does he imagine when he jerks himself off?" she shrugs, your mouth gasping and almost choking on your spit.

"Sona!" You exclaim, already thinking who he might be imaging. Does he jerks himself off? Probably yeah. What the hell? Why do you even care? It's not any of your business.

"What? It's true," she shrugs. "I don't think you should worry about it. Trust me, you won't think about it in few days."

And you really want to believe her. And for the rest of the weekend you do believe her, well, at least you try.

But Monday comes way too quickly for your liking and Namjoon's warm smile greets you before you can even put your coffee cup onto the wooden desk. He comes up to you greeting you while you do the same, shifting your gaze away. And the sudden image of you in the shower comes to your mind causing you to cough embarrassingly.

"Hey, are you mad at me or something?"

There's a hint of worry in his voice and once you look at him, he even looks worried. His brows are arched as he searches your face for anything that can give him a clue.