#15

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

Having to tell Seokjin the truth about you and Namjoon – at least what was left of it – has been undoubtedly the toughest part for you two in your only starting relationship. It's safe to say things have turned out well and no more punches have been thrown. At the end of the day, Seokjin had to learn how to accept the blooming love between his sister and best friend, no matter how unpleasant he seemed to be at the briefest and slightest sign of affection happening between you and Namjoon.

In your defense, you tried to keep it low and minimal with the whole affection, not wanting to give him a heart attack whenever Namjoon would want to sneak his arm around your frame or press a soft kiss to your cheek. Though, not even keeping it minimal didn't hold him back from gagging anytime Namjoon would call you 'gorgeous' or whatever pet name that wanted you to swoon all over him again.

He's getting used to your relationship with his best friend. Not that he has a choice.

Ultimately, he knows Namjoon is a great guy and after everything being explained, he has no reason to doubt him. Although, he never forgets to randomly threaten him to not break your heart in any way. It usually ends up with either you or Namjoon telling him to call down while you share a laugh.

However, since the closest people around you know about your relationship, you know you have to bring it up in a place that's unavoidable because it involves both of you. Your workplace. It wouldn't be such an issue if Namjoon wasn't promoted and literally wasn't your boss. Things may have not been so nerve-wracking if that was the case. Although, you're not aware of any office romance happening in the company which makes it even more nerve-wracking. You've no idea what Mr. Lee will say nor react once you spill out the truth.

Namjoon as the good boyfriend proposed to approach him alone, telling him about your relationship, so you wouldn't have to deal with it. In a way you understand why he wants to do that. He wants to protect you from Mr. Lee's possible reaction or the outcome the two of you might not like. Namjoon even said something about stepping down from his position which you immediately declined, telling him you will find another job if that's the case.

You can't let him lose his job position because of your relationship. Namjoon is much more needed in the company than you, something you kept to yourself knowing he would flip out if he even heard your thoughts.

But of course, Namjoon refused immediately, assuring you none of that is going to happen, though you or him don't know that.

As you arrive, everything seems to be normal and you grow suspicious as everyone can see straight through you, though you held yourself back from holding Namjoon's hand. Even the tiniest bit of breakfast Namjoon had somehow convinced you to eat seems like it wants to get out with each step you take out of the elevator.