#08

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

The more you stare at the amount of people and hear the loud bass going from the inside, you complement whether it was a good idea agreeing to Seokjin's way of celebration. That man is capable of partying everyday, luckily for you and  everyone he drags into his habits of drunken nights and himself, he has to go to work like everyone else.

Which brings you back to yesterday when you talked and officially agreed to a new position as a personal assistant. You're starting on Monday as Namjoon's assistant and all you can feel is tension that makes you want to throw up. You're about to celebrate with that man, it's hard enough to think about him as your boss.

"Come on," Sona pushes you causing you to stumble as she winks at the bouncer in front of the entrance, but you're being pushed before you can notice his reaction.

She finally managed to make some time to hang out with you, celebrating your new position and coming with you as a moral support since you'll be needing it.

"Now stop being a pussy and let's have fun." she tells you, loudly enough for you to hear him through loud music.

If it weren't so loud and she wouldn't basically drag your body through many bodies, you'd be more than happy to let out a sarcastic remark. You're busy enough being dodged every now and then, cringing your nose at mixed smells of colognes, fragrances and sweat. It only makes you wonder why Seokjin likes clubs so much. The last time you tried to have some fun, Namjoon's fist ended up colliding with some pervert. You really hope tonight won't be anywhere near that.

Sona's hold on your wrist is tight, bringing you to a bar and surprisingly, finding both Namjoon and Seokjin sitting at a bar. They're laughing over something as Namjoon takes a shot before he licks his lips. You shakily inhale, widening your eyes at his appearance.

He wears a blue button-up, pretty similar to ones he wears to work, but his chest is more exposed while the piece of clothing doesn't seem to be too appropriate for work. Black jeans are mostly hidden in the dark and through flashing lights, but you notice his long legs as he sits on one of the bar's stools. But that's not what makes your breath hitch in your throat. It's the thick frame of glasses that are settled on the bridge of his nose. It's pretty similar to the ones he wears to work but fuck, the sight of him wearing that kind of accessory again is making you weak.

"Wow, he is hot." you hear Sona mutters, the first time seeing him in person and not through your phone screen that she forced you to show her.

You're opening your mouth, not really sure if you're about to agree with her or scold her for her bluntness, but Seokjin interrupts you once his eyes settle on you.

"Finally!" he shouts, turning around and ordering some more shots.

"Hey, I haven't see you in so long!" Seokjin says, obviously slightly tipsy as he talks to Sona.