#05

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

It's Monday, unfortunately for you, it means you have to face everything what caused your bothered mood the whole weekend. You couldn't bring yourself to go out and do actually something productive, when you had a chance and free time from all the editing and writing. Spending your whole weekend with a glass of wine while watching romantic dramas sounded way better, before your mind drifted elsewhere. You even thought about going for a run, which you never did but always wanted to try, but your lazy self couldn't bring yourself to actually do it. Eating too much of junk food sounded better. Although, you do the Mondays just simply from the fact that it's the day, when work starts and ends on Friday for you, it's not the only reason why your mood has been down ever since you opened your eyes today. The simple imagination of having to face Namjoon haunted you ever since you visited him at his place.

There is an uneasy feeling in the pit of your stomach and for a second you feel like you should run through the glass door and hide yourself in the safety of your small modesty home. Namjoon told you he's not mad or anything near that, explaining that to you as sweetly as he can, but you can't shake that weird feeling. You don't regret the fact that you went to his place to apologize for your previous behavior. In fact, you should be content with the way it all worked out for you. But you're not nowhere near happy or content, when you can still see Hyerim behind Namjoon's back as she called for him. They sounded like best friends, or something else even. There is a small part of you which tells you that you're just overreacting, probably looking into it too much. You know Namjoon wouldn't lie to you and he doesn't have to inform you about everything happening in his personal life. You're not even that close, even though you take him as your friend. However, he is pretty close to Seokjin, that's why you secretly tried to find out if he has any love interest in his life, when he came for a visit on Sunday. You slightly calmed down when Seokjin only confirmed that he doesn't have anyone special. Thankfully, he didn't find it weird that you're asking, very subtly, of course.

You figured out very soon – or you always knew it – that it's only the stupid jealousy causing you to feel like it. There is nothing between him and Hyerim, yet. You can see Hyerim's prying eyes whenever Namjoon is around. Also, you can't forget that time when she came to your desk to ask you about him. Let's say, she isn't very secretive about her interest in Namjoon. However, you kind of are jealous of her confidence. You're more than sure that Namjoon is completely oblivious to her small ways of getting into his life – or pants. He mentioned something about helping her with something. Knowing his helpful and kind side, he couldn't just decline her – unfortunately for you.

Delightful smell of hot coffee on your desk catches your attention, as you plop on your seat with a small smile curving on your lips. Taehyung already sits behind his desk, typing into the keyboard while he briefly greets you. You do the same, putting the coffee on the side in case it would spill over the company's computer. That's the last thing you need – to add something to your monthly expenses.