#10

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

It's the cold and chilly breeze that makes you shiver as soon as you get out of the comfort of your warm car. The Christmas party is held at your work place, it's probably cheaper than renting a room or a place where bunch of your colleagues could get drunk. You're not against a team-building or your colleagues, but you could imagine your Friday differently. Maybe watching some Christmas movies with hot chocolate or red wine, depends what your mood would be.

Clutching the two wrapped presents to your chest, warming yourself when the thick coat you're wearing doesn't do its job – or it does, you're just too cold – and you make your way into the building. You're surprised by the dim lightening and bunch of little lights wrapped around railings or random places like door frame and pictures that are hanging on the wall. Making your way upstairs, to the floor where you're supposed to celebrate upcoming Christmas, you can already smell mulled wine mixed with cinnamon and gingerbread scent.

There are already bunch of people and you wonder if they got here early, since you got here on time. Okay, maybe you took your time in front of the mirror, complementing if the soft pink dress isn't too much. The fabric ends underneath your clothes, so it's decent with barely showing the top of your breasts. It covers your arms as well, since it's long-sleeved and after debating for ten minutes while texting Sona, you both figured the dress is just perfect.

Polite greetings leave your mouth every time someone greets you or meets your eyes, while you're trying to find Taehyung, the only person who can keep you safe. And you find him, standing beside someone who's turned with his back to you. You don't think you've ever seen him here, and you wonder if you're that clueless about your own colleagues.

He has broad shoulders, the dark green what seems like a button up, fits him perfectly. He's tall, awfully similar to Namjoon's figure but you don't think about it too much. There's no time to when Taehyung's eyes meet yours and he waves you over with a cheerful grin. It causes the man to turn around and your mouth falls open as soon as you see his face.

It's Namjoon.

Just with dark brown hair, instead of his blond one that you've always admired. It compliments his skin tone and looks incredibly good, even though you loved his blond hair. He grins at your reaction, hiding his teeth as his lips stretch into a big smile while his dimple pops out as usual.

"W-what–"

"Just a little change," he explains, chuckling when you stand between him and Taehyung. "You don't like it?"

Does he really care if you don't? Either way, you answer quickly.

"No, I do! You look great, I was just surprised. I was wondering who the hell is this man talking to Taehyung." you laugh, shaking your head at yourself as the two man laugh with you.

"Yeah, I was wondering if we've a new colleague I don't know about." Taehyung agrees, causing you to nod with him.

"Why the sudden change?" you ask Namjoon, interested with his new look while you can't take your eyes off him.