Chapter 3 - Revelations (Part 2)!!!

The Episode Starts with.....

Vansh realised something and stared at Angre with emotions in his eyes. Angre's eyes understood what he wanted to say and handed him his phone which Vansh grabbed and stared at the screen and saw....

He saw Riddhima sitting near the bed and was weeping unconsolably with Vansh's shirt in her hand. Her eyes were speaking many emotions. She could feel betrayed and is cursing herself for once loving and trusting Kabir who's now up to harming her family. (it was live footage of Riddhima and Vansh's room)

Riddhima: Vansh! Vansh where are you! Why did you leave me alone! There's no one who could help me! Kabir and Mummy ji are behind everything that happened with us and our family. How do I tell this truth to family! Kabir is manipulating them. If you were here then nothing this sought would have happened! How do I deal alone with them! How do I save our family? Vansh please show me a way! Please come back Vansh am unable to breath here! Am feeling lonely! Am broke without you. Your Riddhima is all alone after you left her. She needs you Vansh! I need my Vansh back!!! (crying her heart out)

Vansh who witnessed all this felt as if someone chopped his heart. He couldn't see her in tears even when what he is seeking was revenge on her for betraying him. Angre who observed Vansh's state held his shoulder to comfort him. Vansh who came back to senses, realised that even his tears made their way witnessing her in that state. He wiped his tears and turned towards Angre with stern look.

Vansh: Angre what about the details I asked for!

Angre: Boss I got all and what I saw in them proves bhabhi innocent and she was trapped in the dirty game of Anupriya Ji and Kabir all this while. Though she came here with a motive of spying on you, later when she realised that you are innocent, she started loving you and she was in fact trying to save Ragini from your enemies so she kidnapped her. And attack on Siya was done by Anupriya Ji and bhabhi is nowhere concerned on this!!

Vansh was heartbroken and stood there motionless!! He was ashamed of himself for not trusting his Riddhima and leaving her alone when she needed him the most!!! He collapsed on ground unable to take it any longer

Vansh (sobbing): Am such a fool Angre! I trusted that Kabir and not my Riddhima. She was not at fault; it was me who's supposed to bear all that's happening with Riddhima! Her tears, her care, her affection, her emotions, her love everything was true which my eyes couldn't identify! I assumed her to be betrayer and was planning revenge on her to avenge the betrayal but the fact was I was never loyal to her varna I'd have never assumed her to betray me. She was protecting me and my family but what did I do for her!! I always accused her, insulted her and never cared for her. Now her condition is because of me! She's facing the wrath of Kabir and Anupriya because of protecting me and my family! How do I save her Angre! How do I save my Riddhima!!!!

Angre: Bhai, please control yourself. You need to be strong enough to handle this matter! Am with you in this and am ready to do whatever you ask me to do! But I'd like to suggest you that you need to reveal the truth to everyone now. Its time everyone know that you are alive!

Vansh: NO Angre!! I think now my family's life is in danger! I need to save them and for that we need to go by our previous plan! I need to enter the mansion as an imposter.

Angre: But bhai what about bhabhi! She needs you! She's broken!

Vansh staring at the phone where he could see Riddhima hugging his shirt and was crying to sleep.

Vansh: I can see that Angre but now even her life is in danger and if I enter as Vansh then Kabir has proofs against me and would plan to send me behind bars. First I need to find the proofs and destroy them. I need to enter the VR Mansion and target my enemies. I want to confuse them. I want them to expect me to be an imposter and focus on me rather than on hurting my family.