Prologue

Prologue

UNITED KINGDOM [Nathanael’s POINT OF VIEW]

I was awaken by the knock on the door, I turned to get a glimpse for the clock, and it was seven in the morning, who could it, are. “Erghhh” the knocking won’t stop, I got out of the covers and went to open the door and was surprise by the screaming of three girls.

“Happy Birthday, Nate” they shouted at the same time, causing me to fully awaken. I almost forgot it was my birthday, my twentieth birthday, I am going to have serious talk with my mother I guess, I don’t a girlfriend, never did, not saying I never wanted one.

Being a prince, it’s hard to actually know if they love you for you or the throne and title, being future king it’s just hard. The three girls’ rights in front of me were my sisters, triplets they were beautiful with long hazel hair, the eldest is Destiny, the middle is Hope and the youngest is Faith.

Just like my mother they too have been nagging me to get a girlfriend, well, I guess its better that they nag me for a girlfriend, my father and mother is nagging me for a future queen. It’s not like ugly or anything that I’m scared to find a girl; I mean come on, a rock hard abs and a face like mine? Even without the title, girls would beg for me.

I planted a kiss on each of my sister’s forehead “thanks, did you bake the cake yourselves?” they answered at the same time “yes” and giggled. They seemed to like it, when they talk at the same time, for my father it makes him dizzy.

Another knock was sounded I look up from my sisters to see one of the maids she bowed her head at me “the queen wishes to see you, crown princess” she said in an American accent. “Very well” I answered and she departed, I turned to my sisters planted another kill on their cheeks “if you would excuse me, princesses, I need to get ready, wouldn’t want to keep mother waiting” they nodded before leaving.

BRUNEI DARUSSALAM [Jadelyne’s POINT OF VIEW]

A new year in school, I sighed as I told myself that as I got out of the shower, it was senior year. I don’t get why I hate school, it’s not like I get bullied for flunking my subjects, come on I’m Jadelyne Spears, one of the popular girls and a smart kid too. I have friends all over but still, I know they were all fakes.

Who would want to be my friend? I’m beautiful, I had Caribbean blue eyes, white brown hair that falls to my butt, I was skinny and five eight, I am a Chinese with some British blood in me and Spanish too, hence, the blue eyes and bright hair and heights. I am super smart, it comes with being a Chinese, and I do sports and all.

I don’t have a boyfriend, thou. Why let my heart out just to be broken, right? I’m not like those girls in the television where they are afraid of being alone, that they need to have followers and all. Sometimes I rather spend my time alone.

I put on whatever I could find and dried by hair before putting on my lips gloss and mascara, I don’t use to much make up, it’s against the school rules, I go to JIS, Jerudong International School, it’s a school for the rich and important people, it’s mostly American here a few British seeing that it is a British colonel, the king’s sons goes here too.

I got out of my room to be surprise by my brother, Hummer, no, not hammer for nails, but hummer, like the car hummer. “Happy Birthday!” he hugged me, he was only six, it was my eighteen birthday today, I forgot my own birthday. My mom and dad came over with a cake and were singing the British birthday song.  “For she is a jolly good fellow, for she is a jolly good fellow”

I hug them and giving them kisses before I took my key off the counter and driving off to school.