Chapter thirteen

Chapter thirteen

[Jadelyne's POINT OF VIEW]

I woke up a bit early today, I fell asleep early thanks to my tears, I've been crying the whole day yesterday from when I got home, my tummy has been screaming for food, but my mouth says otherwise.

I felt dead, no, I felt stupid, seriously, facebook showed all the signs already, it's always the friend that should be the boyfriend, it should have been Mike, I guess I'm one of those stupid people, Mike hasn't known about the break up, nobody did, meaning, I have to go to school and do the hardest thing ever, act normal.

It was too early to get ready, it was four in the morning, so all I have to do is think, think how am I going to ac normal, why is it all of a sudden, I just know how to act normal? If I don't go to school my girls will start texting and I don't wait to explain about the stupidest thing I did yesterday, I was about to tell him I love and the Barbie came and ruin everything.

I mean I don't mind if he told, it would mean he trust me but to hear it from another person, it was stupid, it looked like I've been played, it was humiliating, I even defend him in front of her, a girl who clearly knows him more than me, knows the real James or Prince Nathanael.

Ergh, this is so depressing, I might as well waste my time in the bath tub, I willed myself to get off the bed after a few attempts my body finally gave in, and I shuffled my way into the bathroom and when the tub was done, I laid in it, the warm water, up till my nose only for air.

The blonde said he'll be leaving in two more days, making it tomorrow, he will leave tomorrow, the stupid jerk, what was he going to do with me? Leave me without a word? Get on a damn plane and forget me?

**********

I got out of the tub, feeling more weak than I already was, it was hard to get off the tub, like when I got off the bed, I had to willed myself till my body gives up. Ergh, know I get the girls in the television that just got into a break up, I used to made fun of them, somebody is making fun of me I guess, now.

I got dressed and I didn't wear any make up, my eyes were still small due to the crying all day thing, ergh I might as well wear makeup, just my usual, mascara minus the gloss thou.

I grab my bag, my phone was buzzing in my pocket, it has been since I got home, I know it was James, ergh Nathanael, I hate him so much, god. I don't know him, I don't know the real him. I think I've build up the courage to at least read some text, he might be saying goodbye or worst, explain, it would be best if he just leave, I don't want to hear what he had to say.

There was like eighty-seven text messages and sixty-nine miss called, and twenty-five voice mail, all from James, ergh Nate, Nathanael and one from Mike, I didn't have time for Nate's text but I had for Mike it says "assembly at 6.30, principle has something "IMORTANT" to say lol, morning btw see you later?"

I replied, "as usual", my girls and I, and Mike and his boys usual meet in the doom, and we would walk together to the hall, to get a seat together. I drove to school, slowly not carrying if I would be late or not, why is it? I feel like it not worth living if it's not with him? Why is it? All I want to do is cry my heart out? The pain, to think the pain that can be seen is worst because the pain it gives hurt, and the sight of it hurts more, but the pain unseen, hurts more, not knowing where the except scar is it heal it.

I arrive school just on time, as usual, I parked beside Mark's car, he was leaning on his car with a few jocks when I parked, he must have waited for me, I got out the car and Mike and this group walked over to me, "Morning, Jade" he smiled and I smiled back

"You walk me to class?" I asked with a smile; hope he doesn't notice, I don't want to tell I told you so. "Not wait, I don't think I'm going to class, I want to go to the music room, going to skip first period" I said