Chapter twelve

Chapter twelve

[Nathanael’s POINT OF VIEW]

“Nathanael” someone said my name and I pulled away from my angel and turned to see who it was, it was Caroline, ergh, who did she even, ergh Albert, this is what he wanted to tell me earlier, shit, I’m fucked up now, I guess.

I look back to my angel as she look from Caroline and back to me and back again to Caroline “sorry, but I think you have things wrong” she said to Caroline with a smile, thinking it was funny to have mistaken me for somebody else.

“But this here is James” she patted me on the chest and I wrap my arms around her waist.

Caroline gave her glares in return making my beautiful angel’s body here stiffen as if really to attack or something. “Are you done playing games, Nate? Come on, darling, I’ve waiting since this morning when you just ran off the hotel”

Angel step away from my side to walk in front of me “watch it, blonde, what you are? Deaf? His name is James not Nathanael, he looks like not is not it, you must have mistaken him for someone else, I’d leave and save the humiliation, darling” she hissed making the word “darling” come on hard because that’s what Caroline calls me.

“Pretty but not smart I guess” Caroline spoke calmly at her before looking at me. “Come on, Nate, let’s grab lunch” she said as she walk over to me but was stopped by my angel, I was still too stunned to say anything much less do anything.

“back off, Barbie, it’s true I guess, it’s always the blonde that open their legs, it’s always the blonde that break relationships but you’re not breaking this one, darling” she said as she slapped Caroline across the face.

“Angel, stop!” I regretted when the words came out of my mouth, Caroline pulled away from her and threw her arms around my neck, leaving Angel stunned.

“What is this, James?” she said as if she was about to cry, I pushed Caroline away from me, “I can explain, angel” I pleaded.

“Nate, come on stop playing dress up and open that mask it’s ugly, and if she wanted you when you look like that then she must have been desperate” Caroline said as she pulled on my head, taking off the mask from me.

“Caroline!” I hissed once the mask was off, I pushed her to the side and I look at my angel, frighten of me “Angel, please I can explain” I was practically begging, every step I took to her, she took twice back away from me.

“Now, who is humiliated?” Caroline said with a smirk, so proud with herself.

“No, no” my angel whispered as she shook her head “why? How could you?” this time her tears fell and she turn and ran away from me, I was going to go after her if Caroline hadn’t grab me by the arm.

“Caroline! Get away from me! I don’t want to see you! Ever again! Get it to that little brain of yours that we were never together! You look stupid always clinging up me!” I hissed! Before walking away from her.

[Caroline’s POINT OF VIEW]

I’ve been waiting to see Nate for a while now, it’s almost a year since he has been home, he wasn’t home for thanks giving and all. I arrive in Borneo Island just this morning and I went to his hotel after calling Albert of course, Nate never answers my call.

Albert said he was still in bed, with would me a great time to visit him, I watch as he just walk pass me and out the door of this hotel room. I asked Albert, why was he in a rush and all, it’s not he goes to school, he just visits them, I’m guess he hasn’t met anyone yet, and two days he will come home, if only he knew he is to be marrying me.

The mask he used was horrible, scars on them and busted lips burned skin. Well I should be grateful for the masked I guess, no girl will want a man look like that unless she too looks like that or desperate.

Albert gave me the address to the school Nate is now visiting, I’m driving there right now which I hard having the driver sit on the right and not left and I have to remember to drive on the left.

I’ve finally reached the damn school, in one piece, can’t say the same for my rental, car I’ve scratched about once or twice.

I walked around, my head kept telling me to go straight which I did till I was at the end and I caught Nate’s shirt from a far he was with a girl playing some hoops. As I got close they finally locked in a kiss, making me jealous and pissed at bit.

“Nathanael” I called out and he pulled away from his kiss with that little twit, “sorry, but I think you have things wrong” the brown headed girl spoke, she is English, she had an English accent “But this here is James” she patted his chest.

Ergh, I so disgusted with her I gave a glare, who does she think she is “Are you done playing games, Nate? Come on, darling, I’ve waiting since this morning when you just ran off the hotel” I said with a pout knowing I really look cute with it.

The girl got away from his hold “watch it, blonde, what you are? Deaf? His name is James not Nathanael, he looks like not is not it, you must have mistaken him for someone else, I’d leave and save the humiliation, darling” she hissed making the word “darling” come on hard causing me to give her another glare.

“Pretty but not smart I guess” I said calmly if know she knows that she is being played. “Come on, Nate, let’s grab lunch” I walked over to him but was stopped when the girl grab my arm.

“back off, Barbie, it’s true I guess, it’s always the blonde that open their legs, it’s always the blonde that break relationships but you’re not breaking this one, darling” she said as she slapped my face, I didn’t see it coming, it made me furious but I calmed easily when I heard Nate shot at her.

“Angel, stop!” I pulled away from her and went to Nate wrap my arms around him for protection, I knew he cared for me.

“What is this, James?” she said as if she was about to cry and pushing me away from him, “I can explain, angel”

“Nate, come on stop playing dress up and open that mask it’s ugly, and if she wanted you when you look like that then she must have been desperate” I said already bored with the game I ripped the mask off.

“Caroline!” he shouted my name before looking back at the little brown head “Angel, please I can explain”

 “Now, who is humiliated?” I said with a smirk looking at her expression after I ripped the masked off.

“No, no” she said shooking her head “why? How could you?” she started crying making me smirk all over again, she ran away, Nate was going to follow her but I grab him by the hand to stop him.

“Caroline! Get away from me! I don’t want to see you! Ever again! Get it to that little brain of yours that we were never together! You look stupid always clinging up me!” he hissed, walking away leaving me hurt.

[Jadelyne’s POINT OF VIEW]

“Nate, come on stop playing dress up and open that mask it’s ugly, and if she wanted you when you look like that then she must have been desperate” I watched as the blonde girl pulled the back of James ripping his skin off.

“Caroline!” James or Nate hissed at the blonde I just stared at him, trying to process what is going on, the mask was off , which reveal  cute guy with light brown hair and blue eyes, with the prefect lips. “Angel, please I can explain” he came closer making take a few steps back.

“Now, who is humiliated?” the girl said with a smirk, so proud with herself, had sex with him, I kissed him, who was he? God.

“No, no” this was hard to deal with “why? How could you?” I cried and ran away from them, hoping he isn’t following me from behind, I just can’t handle this, Mike was right, he was just going to hurt me, how could he do this to me.

I reached my car ready to get away from him when something hit me, James, no, Nate, Nathanael, wait! No! Prince Nathanael.