Chapter nine ||in my arms||

ATTENTION PLEASE :) I HAVE A NEW BOOK TITLED THE FORGOTTEN PRINCESS :) please read it pretty please, it'd mean a lot.

Chapter nine

[Nathanael’s POINT OF VIEW]

Last night was amazing, being with her, after the sex, we went for a swim, played round for a while, when we were done we got dress and ate. I woke up early again today with her beside me, I could get used to this.

She is now sleeping soundly on my chest, I didn’t go home last night to the Empire Hotel, and we went to a motel.

||FLASHBACK||

“James! Ahh!” he screamed as we splashed water at each other, it was hard to not look at her, to not hold her, we were screaming naked, “James, stop it” she laugh, I stopped only to go closer to she and grab her slamming her back to my chest.

We stayed like that a few minutes, “Angel” she hummed “I like having you near me” I said and she giggled.  I kissed her bare shoulders making her moan, I turned her body for her to face with me, and I look at her, her beautiful eyes down to her full lips, down to her neck, chest and breast. “God, you’re beautiful, angel” I said, looking at her is just breath taking.

She blushed, which I thought was really cute, she held both my cheeks with her hand, she cared for my cheeks, running her fingers up and down my scars, well the scars on the mask.

“James” she whispered and I nodded “I-I-I like you, I really do, I never thought I would like someone, the way I like you but I did. Mike he is going to be pissed at me” she said but looking away when she said Mike’s name.

“you’re mine, angel, I mean I not strong as you to hold off three jocks with a work but I think I can handle Mike” I said making her giggled, as I remember that first time we met, she saving me from three boys, which I could handle myself, come on I’m a prince, I’ve learn all kinds of martial arts.

She pulled me to her, kissing my cheeks, my jaws but leaving my lips, making her crave for it like hell, she kiss down my neck and back up to my ears just to whisper “make love to me again, James” the words made me moan as I grab her waist, trying to control myself not to take her hard and fast, “oh, James, make love to me, and don’t hold back, I feel that you want me hard and fast, do it, I want it” she whispered and I lost it, I carried her out of the water and took her, hard and fast.

**********

“James” she said when we were done making love, I hummed “I’m hungry and I think my tummy is about to make some noise, please feed me” her voice when she said that, I could imagine her pouting, she was lying on my chest.

I got up and carried her bridal style, I grab one of the towels I’ve brought and covered her body with it, and I grab another to cover my lower body.

“I never notice, your six pack, wait if you have six pack that means, you could have handle the three jocks yourself, that day” she said sadly and I nodded, and pulled here to sit on my lap.

I feed her, which has the first time I’ve ever feed someone, my sister had maid to feed them and I used to be busy with school, when they were babies. “Angel? Do you want to come home with me? I mean I don’t have a home, I have a room, in a motel and I know you have school tomorrow, but I need you beside me tonight, if it’s alright?” she giggled and thought it through before nodding.

||END OF FLASHBACK||

I texted Albert, that I won’t be home tonight, once we were done at the receptionist, I carried Angel, bridal style to our room, where we went for another round before, having her fall asleep in my arms again. I turned to check my phone to see it was 4.50 am; I would be waking her up in ten minutes to get ready for school.

I had to drop her home to change to her school uniform. I played with her hair as I imagine what would happen in four days, I’d be leaving in four days, weather she says yes or not, I can’t bring her with me if she says yes, she has school.

I’m not even that confident, that she would say yes, that ergh, I hate this, I get everything that I want but the thing I want most I just can’t have it, that is so typical. I kiss her one last time of the forehead before waking her up for school “Angel, it’s time to get up, my love” whispered in her ears and she stirred.

“come on, love, we could take a shower together and I’ll send you home to get dress” I said as I tried to pull away from her, causing her to pull me closer and hug me tight, making me laugh “no, James, can’t we just stay in please” she begged.

“Come on, love, I won’t let you miss school, plus I have something to do today, I have to met with the person who is sponsoring me” I lied; I actually had to do some business calls.

“Ergh, alright I’m up” she got up from the bed and pulled my hand to follow her into the bathroom for a shower together.

**********

I send her home, after breakfast, told her I won’t be at school today. She said that tomorrow the school is going to celebrate its anniversary and students must go to school for some activities and stuff. I told her I’d go with her, she gave me one last kiss before going into her house, and I drove off.