Chapter three ||meeting the beast||

Chapter three

|| 11 MONTHS & 4 WEEKS LATER|| [Nathanael’s POINT OF VIEW]

“it’s time to get up, prince, school starts early here” I heard Albert’s voice from the door, the plane landed late last night, it’s times like this I hate Albert for working one foot ahead.

“I’m up, what time is it?” my eyes were still too lazy to open, “its five sir” he answered, five? He got to be kidding me “what the hell, Albert, school won’t start for another three hours” I hissed as I covered the pillow on my face.

“school here starts at six in the morning but you have to be at school by five fifty, prince, it’s part of the rule” Albert claimed, I might as well get up, ten more days and I’ll have to go home, with or without my future queen.

“I’ll out in five, Albert, is my breakfast ready?” I asked as I got up for the bathroom to shower “yes, crown prince”

“Good, wait for me then, did you get me a car?” I asked, I asked for a beaten up car, I mean I have to wear a mask that makes me look ugly for girls to not know me, I wanted to see their true color, I even gotten a beaten old ride to make them think that I am poor.

How I got this ideas are beyond me, I smirked at myself as I got a towel from the drawer, Albert, had already left when I went in the bathroom.

[Jadelyne’s POINT OF VIEW]

“Jade, darling, you’re going to be late!” I heard a faded screaming, I was still dreaming, the voice left it like was in my dream so I didn’t bother waking up. BANG! There was three bangs on the door, it sound like a knock but like someone was at the other side ready to kill me.

“Jade, it’s time wake up” a faded voice came again this, everything was shaking, “earthquake” I whispered to myself! Ah I screamed as I shut my eyes, opened them to that I was now in my brother, with my brother beside me, it was a dream.

“Morning, Hummer” I said as I kiss his cheeks good morning and he return it with a kiss too “morning, Jade, dad told me to wake you up or you’ll be late” he explained and I nodded before look to the side it was already five ten, I am going to be late.

I jumped out of bed and ran for the showers, I don’t get why school needs to start early, and I’ve seen in movies, school starts at eight not six, giving them more time to sleep.

[Nathanael’s POINT OF VIEW]

I am late thanks for the stupid car, erghh. I got out off the car and kicked it for off like three times on my way to school. I swear, next country I just get a normal car, instead of a beaten up one, like come on, a bike looks better than my shit. I rolled my eyes at my car as I took my bag from the back.

Not only am I late, I don’t know where to go, the registration, I walk in to see the hall empty, “great, just great” I murmured, I panned on asking for directions because obvious they don’t up out signs.

I guess the only choice now is to just go where ever my legs take me, or I could go home and back to sleep, but I’ve never been the one to waste time especially if my whole life depends on it. What could be wrong with an arrange marriage? Mean other than having to put up with her, might have a slight chance we would fall in love.

Erghh, this isn’t the Stone Age, Nate, I thought to myself, it’s the generations what we choose the ones with love instead of who to love. I look up from the round to see a janitor mopping some juice off the floor.

“Excuse me” this time I was faking a Texas accent, I went with an American one at the last country. The janitor looks at me and smiled, he was an old man; he had white hairs instead of black. “May I help you, kid?” he said in an American accent.