Chapter eight ||waterfall||

Chapter eight

[Nathanael’s POINT OF VIEW]

I woke up myself today, Albert, know about the school public holiday and didn’t wake me. My eyes were still close as I felt my hands way on the desk beside my bed for my phone.

My phone was still empty, no miss calls, messages or text from my angel. If I knew her name, I could call the lines help to find her number, lucky in all the countries I’ve been, I’ve registered as James, making it easier for her to find.

I went to take a quick shower, when I return my phone was still silent, by noon I decided to use Albert’s phone for business calls, I wanted to keep my phone free, just in case her calls or text me. Every time I thought I heard my phone make a sound I jump for it just to be disappointed, why haven’t she call?

It was nearly five, when my phone ring and an unknown number popped on the screen; I picked it up “angel?” I said and she answered “James?”

[Jadelyne’s POINT OF VIEW]

I woke up late, it was already one in the afternoon when I awake, I sleep late last night, doing home works and debating with my heart if I should call him, I got his number from the b.mobile help center, before doing my home work, had about three hours on debating before I won against my heart and went to just finish my home work.

I wonder what is he doing, if he was waiting by the phone whole day, I mean what happen yesterday was amazing and I didn’t regret it, he handled me with care, he held me with passion and now I’m craving for this hold again, to feel his skin with mine.

I should take a shower, before I debate with my heart again, where there I see him today or not, it’s a definite that I’ll see him tomorrow, that we’ll have to talk about us. I don’t know if we are a thing, and if we are Mike is going to kill me.

I hate fighting with Mike, he is one of my best friends, it wasn’t fault he fell for me, he knows what he’ll get but tried anyways, why James? Why James and not Mike? What is my heart thinking? We have Mike a hot, rich kid, that has my personalities but not my likings and we have James, a not so hot, not so rich kid, which is opposite my personality but has my likings.

God, I think they are right, girls are complicated, damn, I don’t even understand myself and I’m a girl. I decided to just take a bath instead of a shower, I wanted more time to think if I should call or not.

**********

I’ve stayed in the bath longer than I thought I would, I actually fell back to sleep in the bath, when I got up, my body was wrinkle, my fingers look old, I quickly got out of the bath tub and wash my body at the shower before going out to get dress, my clock made some noise to tell me that I was already three, I’ve stayed in the bath for two hours, or less.

Went out of the room after getting dress, my brother was in soccer practice, I don’t spend much time with my brother, I love him, but we don’t have time for each other, my class is in the morning till noon and when I’m awake he is asleep, he has class in the afternoon and wake up later unless if he has a soccer tournament like three days go.

I sat on the sofa and watch television just to keep my head away from James, the news was on. “Prince Nathanael, of United Kingdom, has turned twenty this year” the spokeswoman said to the spokesman beside her.

“yes, Maria, and I’ve heard that he is currently going round the world, to find for his future queen” The man Jim I think his name is said, “wow, ladies, get your tiara on, you never know is the Prince is just nearby-“ I turned off the television before I hear anymore, Prince Nathanael, finding for his queen.