XXII

Isabella's POV
"Remember Elena lose her and you'll lose your life. Mommy will see you later sweetie,"mommy says kissing my head as she turned to walk away.
It was after school and I was holding onto Elena's hand. Once Mommy was fully gone Elena turned sour.
"How could you?" She asked anger in her eyes.
"How could I what?"
"Choose them over your own family," she snarled.
"Because they care. All my original family does is care about you, plus I love mommy I would never betray her,"
"But you'd betray Stefan and Damon right? If it came down to it, who would you choose?"
"Who would I..... choose?"
Elena rolled her eyes.
"Would you choose Stefan and Damon or the Mikaelson family if they were on the verge of death?"
"I-I-I don't know," I admitted frowning as Elena sighed.
"come on I have somewhere to be," she says holding tightly onto my hand before leaving the school completely.
*********
Elena was driving a car with me in the front seat. I was sipping on some juice she had given me as a sigh was heard. I turned to look at her.
"I'm sorry about earlier it's just..... Rebekah likes to piss me off and then I ended up taking it out on you cause I know how close you two are together. I really do wanna spend the day with you," Elena apologized while looking over at me.
"It's okay Elena. I understand and I'm honestly torn between two families. I don't think I can choose if it comes down to it," I admitted frowning.
Elena sighs sadly again.
"It's okay..... I understand. You've been with the Mikaelson's more than Stefan and Damon, but still you should choose blood relatives instead,"
Tears brimmed in my eyes.
"I know..... but I can never betray or hurt mommy," I whispered tears streaming down my face. "And if I choose Dammy and Steffie she's going to be so hurt and never want me the same again,"
"Oh Isabella," Elena says grabbing onto my hand as she looked over at me.
A loud gasp was heard as Elena looked back at the road. She quickly slammed her breaks as someone was right in front of the car. It was a male with a wicked smile on his face. He had piercing green eyes and black hair. He looked familiar but I couldn't place my finger on it.
"Well, well. If it isn't Isabella and the Doppleganger," he says circling around the car as Elena's breath hitched in her throat.
"W-What do you want from me?"
The man laughed as he banged his fist on the window I was in as I screamed when it shattered around everywhere.
"ISABELLA!" Elena screamed quickly unbuckling the seatbelt and grabbing ahold of me as the man tried to take me with his hands.
"It's not you that I want. Not everything is about you. Its the girl that the Mikaelson's are so found of. You remember me don't you?" He asked looking straight over at me. "Oh that's right. I compelled you to forget," he says as I heard the door open causing both me and Elena to stumble out of the car.
"RUN! RUN ISABELLA!" Elena screamed quickly getting back up as she grabbed ahold of my hand.
We began running together as laughter was heard in the distance.
"We gotta get to Damon!" Elena yelled looking over at me.
"Boo," the man says appearing in front of her causing her to scream as he quickly grabbed ahold of me causing me to scream.
"LET ME GO! LET ME GO!" I screamed trashing around in his grip.
"Ooo I think that'll be enough coming from you," he says petting my hair with his hand as he forced me to look at him.
"Calm down," he compelled as I stopped wiggling around. "Good girl. Now for you," he says turning to face Elena as I relaxed in his arms.
She looked horrified at the scene.
"I don't care or need you..... but I need you to send Rebekah a little message," he says before his face vamped out as Elena let out a terrifying scream.
Rebekah's POV
I was at the Salvatore Boarding house making out with Damon Salvatore. He doesn't mean anything to me he's just fun to have fun with.
"Where did you say Isabella was again?" Damon breathed out kissing down my neck.
"Spending the day with Elena," I replied.
He chuckled.
"Thought you hated her?"
"Oh I do, but Isabella gave me that face I couldn't resist,"
"Ah yes the cute adorable 5 year old face. She did that a lot when we were human,"
"What was she like? As a human I mean?" I say slightly pushing Damon off of me as I sat up on the couch.
"Adorable and amazing. I'll never understand how my father treated her so cruelly, after all who'd hate someone with the most adorable face?" He asked causing me to giggle.
Just then the door busted open to reveal a bloody looking Elena with a hand to her neck. She was panting and clearly scared out of her mind.
"ELENA!" Damon says quickly running over to her as he had her in his arms. "What happened?"
Elena didn't answer but looked over at me as I had a murderous look in my eyes walking over to her.
"Wheres my daughter dopplewhore?" I growled out as she looked like she was on the verge of crying.
"Morice...... Morice Del Grant," she says before bawling her eyes out as my eyes widened in fear.
"No..... he's supposed to be dead," I whisper with a look of horror on my face and for my daughter.