VI

Isabella's POV
I sighed as I waited for Uncle Klaus to come back at a bar stool. He said he was going to get his body back with some warlock and I've been staring at Elijah for awhile. He compelled me not to undagger him but I am half human, perhaps i can resist the vampire compulsion?
"What are you thinking about?" Kathrine who was still here ask.
"Dont worry about it," I say going over to Uncle Elijah.
When I reached over to him I looked at the dagger plunged into him. I reached my hand out but stopped as I couldn't move it. I groaned as I tried to resist the compulsion as I felt my hand move a little but the door opening caused me to stop as i ran over back to the bar stool.
"So, this is where you- Isabella?" I heard Damon say as I smiled huge.
"DAMMY!" I shouted happily as I raced over to him and hugged him.
"The hell you doing here? I thought you- oh shit," he says realizing that Elijah's body was on the couch. "He kidnapped you?"
I nodded my head.
"Well I wouldn't really call it kidnapping, Klaus is like obsessed with Isabella he took her as protection," Kathrine commented.
We both ignored her.
"Come on let's get you out of here,"
I shook my head.
"No Dammy we cant leave. Uncle Klaus will find us and possibly kill you, as Kathrine stated he is more obsessed with me than the others,"
"I can second that one, Elijah was just as obsessive as Klaus,"
"No Uncle Eli was just over protective, if Uncle Klaus finds out you took me he will kill you and I dont want that Dammy, please just leave,"
"But I cant leave you here. What did he promise you?"
"He promised he wouldnt put me in a box if I behaved and listened to him,"
Damon sighed and ran his hand through his raven black hair.
He groaned.
"Give me and Kathrine a minute," he says pulling her to the side.
Damon's POV
"What?" Kathrine asked in a hushed tone but knowing my sister she can still hear us anyways.
"How bad is it? If I take Isabella with me?"
"If you take her with you? Most likely a death sentence for both you and Stefan. Klaus wont stop until he gets what he wants, and if you take Isabella you can kiss living forever goodbye,"
"Fuck," I cursed looking at my baby sister who was trapped here. "I knew I should have stopped her harder from leaving, now shes trapped," I sighed.
"Stefan and I are going to have to make an escape route for her,"
"Dont you'll get killed,"
"Like you care,"
"Believe it or not Damon I do care for the two of you. And I promise you Niklaus will kill you if you do this. Shes been without you guys for years she didnt need you then and she dont need you now,"
"That's the problem Kathrine. We didnt get a chance to be there for her, now that were here? We need to be there for her at all costs. I know we pay more attention to Elena but that will stop because were losing our sister in the process and that's something I dont want happening again,"
"You better take Isabella and get the hell out of Mystic falls. Both of you,"
"We'll get her somewhere safe,"
"Thank you," I told her handing her a bottle of vervain.
"To resist Klaus compulsion, come on sis were leaving," I told her flashing over to her as I grabbed her hand.
We couldn't make it two feet to the door when it swung open revealing a tall man with short blonde hair and blue eyes.
"Oh this is intresting," he said as my head was suddenly in extreme pain as a warlock came in with him.
I screamed as I dropped to the floor.
"UNCLE KLAUS STOP IT!" Isabella screamed tears in her eyes.
"Shame, to here I thought I could trust you,"
I screamed even more as the pain intensified but once it was released Klaus grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall with his arm inside my chest.
'NO UNCLE KLAUS PLEASE! SPARE HIM! IM SORRY!"
"Sorry wont cut the betrayal I feel Isabella,"
By now she was crying hysterically.
"Please, please I'd do anything just dont kill Dammy Uncle,"
"Anything you say?"
"No," I gasped out causing him to hold tighter to my heart.
"Yes anything just dont kill him please,"
"Fine," he says ripping his hand out causing me to gasp in pain and for a breath.
"I wont kill him if you go in a box for me, now that way I'd know your safe and not to try and get away from me again. Do we have a deal sweetheart?" He asked with a wicked smile on his face.