XX

Isabella's POV
"How did you find me mommy?" I asked her as we were walking back to her car.
"I wasn't that far away from you. I could see you from a distance when I saw everything that happened. What's going on? What happened to you when you were with Nik?"
"I'm not sure mommy. The last thing I remember was waiting for Uncle Klaus to come pick me up from the park. Then I didn't wake up for weeks, only when he cried did I wake up and I had a fever along with coughing up blood. We then discovered I had a werewolf bite and here I am now," I ranted as she looked shocked.
"Wait a werewolf bite? Who bit you?" Mommy asked in an angry voice.
"I don't know mommy, I can't remember,"
"Someone compelled you. I'm going to kill whoever it was," she threatened putting me in the back seat.
"We're going home now Isa," she says causing me to giggle.
"YAAYAYAYA! Mommy I'm so excited," she says while letting out fits of giggles as Rebekah did the same.
*********
Third Person's POV
When the car finally came to a stop Rebekah got out and opened the door to find Isabella sound asleep. She smiled at her daughter and took her seatbelt off as she carried her inside the Salvatore boarding house.
"What in bloody hell?" Rebekah cursed as she saw Damon and Stefan going at each other.
Stefan was up against the wall with Damon holding tightly onto him an angry look across his face.
"How can you say that about her? SHES YOUR SISTER!"
"SHE HASN'T BEEN OUR SISTER SINCE SHE LEFT FOR THE MIKAELSON'S!"
"What in bloody hell is going on here?" Rebekah asks as Isabella woke up do to all the noise.
"Isabella!" Damon yelled running over to her as she was ripped from Rebekah's arms and into his.
"Isabella oh God, are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked checking her over.
Isabella pulled free from Damon and ran back over to Rebekah.
"Like you care," she says causing a hurt look to fall across Damon's face.
"What do you mean? I do care Isabella.... I'm not Stefan,"
"LIES! YOU'VE NEVER ONCE CARED ABOUT ME! YOU STOPPED CARING THE MINUTE YOU FOUND OUT WHO I TRULY WAS! Mommy is the only one who cares," Isabella says tears threatening to pool around her eyes as she hugged her leg.
"Isa-"
A sound of a smirk was heard as Rebekah looked at Damon with crossed arms.
"Well, Well. Looks like I'm the better caretaker than the two of you combined. Isabella loves me,"
"You brainwashed her that's why,"
She glared over at Damon.
"I didn't brainwash my own daughter Salvatore. I simply just know how to love and care for the worlds most adorable child. You two don't know a thing about children all you know is Elena Gilbert,"
"Are we still talking about her? Give it a rest already. Nobody but Damon cares about her," Stefan says with a roll of his eyes.
"Still under my brothers control I see,"
"Like I have a choice. Nice to have you back ya worthless little kid," Stefan says smiling.
Rebekah growled stepping forward towards Stefan.
"Did my lesson not teach you a damn thing about disrespecting my daughter?" She growled lowly causing Stefan to smirk.
"Nope and news flash Rebekah she's not even your real daughter give that shit a rest will you? Your not doing a very good job,"
"SHUT UP!" Isabella yelled glaring at Stefan with anger. "I dont care if mommy isn't my real mommy. I love my mommy like she is and she loves me. She's does a fantastic job at caring for me and I couldn't ask for a better mommy than her!" Isabella shouted as Stefan only chuckled.
"Whatever. I'm going out I've had enough drama for one day," he says before vamp speeding out the door.
"That got rid of him," Isabella huffed stomping her foot.
"Isabella," Rebekah calls tears in her eyes.
"'MOMMY!" Isabella shouted running to her as she hit her head on her stomach. "Don't cry mommy why are you crying?"
"I'm crying because I love you. I'm crying because your the best daughter anyone could ask for,"
"Oh mommy. I meant every word I said, I love you,"
"And I love you my dear,"
A sigh of sadness was heard as the two broke away from the hug forgetting that Damon was even there.
"Your a great mother Rebekah. You.... you take care of her more than I ever could," Damon says before vamp speeding up the stairs.
A/N: Omg how long has it been? So I recently lost my Walmart job because I was only a 'temp' and my temp days are over so in other news until I have another job you can expect updates from the story! Thanks for sticking around! Love you guys!