XXIV

Flashback 1915
Isabella's POV
"So Morice, what makes you so valuable to my sister?" Uncle Klaus asked as we were now at a dinner table eating dinner.
I was humming a song as I ate my food and swung my legs back in forth under the table. I was sitting next to mommy with Uncle Klaus next to me and Uncle Eli next to Rebekah. Before the man could open his mouth he was staring at me causing me to stop humming as I felt really uncomfortable around him.
"Why did you stop?" He asked cocking his head to the side.
"Why are you so interested in Isabella? I thought this was about Rebekah?" Uncle Eli says wiping his mouth with a napkin.
"I'm sorry it's just...... she reminds me of my own daughter I once had. Her name was Eliana,"
"You had a daughter?" Rebekah asked wide eyed.
"Yes, she was about your age Isabella. But demons of the night took her from me," he said with a look of sadness.
He cleared his throat.
"Rebekah is the most extraordinary person I've ever saw. She has exquisite beauty and I knew I wanted her from the moment I laid eyes on her. When your family came here I was taking a stroll when I heard the most beautiful voice. You didn't notice me of course because you three were arguing who's the best caretaker of Isabella," he says chuckling. "I know this is our first meeting but I feel in my heart that I want to be with you. To get to know you and to take your hand in marriage,"
Mommy looked flattered as a smile was on her face.
"Well Morice, before we go there I want you to take a walk with me," Uncle Klaus says getting up.
"Niklaus," Uncle Elijah says with a warning in his voice.
"Don't worry about me brother. Not but a moment," he says bowing before the men got up to leave but not before Morice was looking back at me from the corners of his eyes.
"I don't like him mommy," I told my mommy while looking at her.
"I don't either Isabella, we both can agree on that,"  Uncle Eli agreed glancing over at Rebekah.
"Oh come on guys give him a chance. He did lose his daughter I wouldn't mind getting to know him,"
Uncle Eli sighed.
"Just....... be careful around him and keep a watchful eye on Isabella,"
"I always do," she says smiling slightly as an uneasy feeling was still in my stomach about this man.
End of flashback
Isabella's POV
"Where are we going?" I asked for the thousandth time as Morice was driving.
I was stuck in the front side of the passenger seat as he turned to look over at me.
"Don't worry about it and quit asking me,"
"Mommy and Uncle Klaus will kill you once they find you," I told him calmly as he only laughed.
"They tried before. Don't you remember? You were there,"
"Not sure how you survived. Uncle Klaus did rip you to shreds,"
"I got my ways,"
"Do you wanna know something Morice?" I asked him innocently as I looked right over him.
"What?"
"I'm a half vampire," I told him before vamping out and getting out of the seatbelt. I jumped onto his face as he was screaming and the car was swerving. With his free hand he was able to rip me off of him as he slammed on the breaks. He panted heavily turning to glare at me as he vamped out causing me to shrink back in my seat but he grabbed my neck and pulled me towards him as I was forced to look at him in the eyes.
"You are going to sit still and never pull a stunt like that again. Your also going to shut up until I tell you to speak. Do you understand?" He compelled causing me to nod my head.
"I understand," I replied in a monotone voice before he released me and I sat tight in my seat.
"Good," he pants before starting the car again.
Rebekah's POV
I called Klaus to come home and he did so. It took him only hours to get here because of the speed he was driving in, so now it was me, Klaus, Elena, Damon and Stefan all  sitting in the parlor room.
"Are you sure?" Klaus asked Elena for the 10th time since she's been here.
"Yes,"
"Rebekah?"
"She had a bloody wound on her neck and told me the name of Morice Del Grant,"
"Damon?"
"I gave her my blood to heal. I wasn't with them,"
"Stefan?"
"No where around them," he said in a bored tone. "Why am I here again?"
"BECAUSE YOUR BLOODY SISTER HAS BEEN TAKEN BY A WACK JOB WHO BELIEVES THAT ISABELLA IS A REINCARNATION OF HIS DAUGHTER!" I yelled before breaking down into tears as Klaus rushed to my side.
"It's okay..... we'll get her back I promise. By any means necessary," Klaus promised while rubbing my back.
A/n: for those that are lost we are on chapter 24! Maybe 3 or four more chapters on this book and don't worry I'll make another one. A lot of y'all been asking if Hope will be in it, I mean I didn't finish watching the originals but that doesn't mean I can't let her be in there anyways. Besides we'll get to see the angry side of Isabella so I changed my mind. Yes Hope will be in there and yes she'll be in the next book!