XIV

Isabella's POV
"Please..... Please wake up," I heard a voice call out to me.
Whoever it was she was crying..... Sobbing loudly as I felt her head Land on my chest.
"I need you..... Please Isabella wake up..... don't die on me,"
At this point I began to groan as a gasp was heard and I slowly opened my eyes to come face to face with mommy.
"Mhmm...... Mommy?"
She grabbed onto me hard and began sobbing again, but this time with joy instead of sadness. Flashbacks of what happened made me gasp and pull away from mommy causing her to look hurt and confused.
"Baby girl-"
"NO! I lied..... I lied to you and Uncle Klaus! I knew Elena was alive but I didn't tell you...... You hate me! I'm nothing but a disgrace to the Mikaelson's," I whimpered moving away from her.
"No Isabella your not a disgrace to us, I knew you only wanted to protect Stefan, I completely understand. Nik was angry and upset with Stefan and he took it out on you. I love you, I could never hate you no matter what. I was so scared, you've been out for a week Isabella. I thought..... I thought you weren't going to wake up again," mommy told me as she covered her face while crying again.
My eyes widened as I zoomed towards her and crashed her into a hug.
"Dont cry mommy please stop crying. I love you, I'm sorry I just thought you'd be upset with me,"
"No, no, no darling. I could never be," she told me kissing my head over and over causing me to giggle.
"Mommy stop, I'm not a baby,"
"Oh I second that darling. You'll always be my baby," she says smiling while pinching my cheeks.
I laughed again causing her to laugh. I hugged her again.
"Promise to never leave me mommy,"
"I promise darling. I promise,"
"That's a lot to promise there," I heard a voice say as I gasped to see Dammy leaning against the door.
"DAMMY?!" I shouted shock and excited as I ran up to hug him.
"Hey sport I missed you, Stefan told me what happened too you before he went off the rails,"
"Off the rails?"
"Hes..... not himself Isabella,"
"Oh dont tell her that Damon. I am perfectly fine," Stefan says entering in the room. "Nice to see that your still alive, Klaus would be overjoyed to know," he says with no emotion in his voice.
"Can someone please tell me what's going on? Can we start from Elena and the curse?"
So they meaning Mommy and Dammy while Stefan just listened told me all that went down. How some guy name John gave his life so Elena could live, to how Damon's been tracking Stefan all summer, to how When Uncle Klaus came back to Mystic Falls he forcefully turned off Stefan's emotions after the encounter with Elena, to how he disappeared after Dammy mentioned how he knew where Mikael's body was which caused him to flee leaving Me and mommy behind, and now Mommy being enrolled in high school to annoy Elena and her friends. Throughout all that information only one grasped my mind as I gasped horrified at the mention of Mikael.
"HES HERE?!" I shouted backing away from them.
"Not yet," Stefan says smirking..
"Mommy! We have to get out of here!"
"No, baby doll it's okay. Stefan's being a jackass, hes not here nor do they know where he is, they were bluffing to get Klaus to leave,"
"Dont listen to her. She knows that we know where he is but doesnt want to upset you. You know when Mikael shows up I hope he kills you this time as well as Klaus. Your kind of in the way of things ," Stefan says scratching at his head.
In a flash Stefan was pinned to the wall by mommy who had her fangs out at him, growling at him.
"YOU BETTER BLOODY TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID! NOBODY TALKS TO MY DAUGHTER THAT WAY!"
He smirked.
"Or what? It's not like I care and you cant deny it either. Isabella gets in a way of everything I'm just saying it be better if she was gone. You know I'm right; she'll end the feud everyone has over her,"
"Stefan that's enough. I think you should leave," Damon said with a hard frown on his face.
"No, hes not leaving so easily," mommy said before smirking as she compelled him. "I want you to snap your own neck 15 times over and when your finally finished you will apologize to my daughter. Than you can leave. Let's get you started," she says before snapping his neck as Stefan fell to the ground.
"And that's one,"
"Dont you think that was a little too much?"
"Shut up before you suffer the same fate," Mommy snapped before turning to me as she noticed tears running down my face.
"Isabella he didn't mean-"
But before mommy could say anything more, I was gone.