XIX

Isabella's POV
I whimpered. Everything in my body was aching. I was tossing and turning on the bed as I was coughing again, but this time I saw blood come out of my hand.
"UNCLE KLAUS!" I screamed afraid as I sat up.
"Isabella what's wrong?" He asked with worry in his eyes as he set down a glass of water.
I showed him my hand.
"I-am I dying?" I whispered in shock.
He sighed.
"Lift up your shirt,"
"Huh?" I asked confused.
"Your shirt lift it up. I need to see if you have a werewolf bite, it's the only other explanation,"
"Okay," I responded before I lifted up my shirt.
I almost gasped at the site. There indeed on my side was a huge nasty looking bite. Filled with blood and puss coming out. I stared horrified.
"W-What is this?"
"Oh God Isabella," Uncle Klaus says before bitting into his wrist.  "Drink, and hurry it's no wonder you didnt wake up for weeks,"
"But I-"
"Now!" He urgently yelled before I latched my lips onto his wrist.
I almost cringed at tasting his blood. It makes me glad I dont need it all the time.
"Good, you'll be okay now Isa," Klaus says kissing my forehead.
I started to feel sleepy as I lifted my shirt back down.
"Why am I tired?"
"The cure is just working on you. Get some rest,"
"Okay," I told him before closing my eyes.
"I love you," was the last thing I heard before I fully went to sleep.
°°°°°°°°°
A few hours later
When I woke up I was feeling much better than before. I noticed trees passing by as I quickly sat up and realized I was in a car.
"Hey your awake," I heard the one Mandy say as I instantly relaxed.
"Hey, where are we going?"
"Were going to meet your mom in about a few miles from Mystic Falls,"
"Mommy? You mean I'm going back to mommy?"
"Yes, Master Klaus doesnt deem you safe with him anymore so hes taking you back to your mother to be safe,"
I smiled.
"Really? I get to be with mommy again? What about Steffy and Dammy have they been asking about me at all?" I asked my excitment slowly going down.
"That I'm not sure about. Sorry sweetie,"
I nodded my head. It was silent for the rest of the ride with me just looking out of the window, until I saw a car coming up fast.
"Mandy?" I asked as the car only sped up coming closer and closer to us.
"What is it sweetie?"
"There something wrong," I told her before the car rammed us in the back.
I screamed as the car was doing flips having glass sprayed around everywhere.
The car finally stopped as we were upside down. Blood trailed over my head as I groaned in pain. I looked to the front to see Mandy badly bruised and passed out up front.
"Mandy?" I weakly called as my vision was blurry.
I heard gas leaking out as I struggled to get the seatbelt off. The car was going to be on fire if I don't get out.
"Mandy get up. Please the car is-"
I stopped talking as I heard footsteps approaching. Someone was right outside as I saw there feet stop by the left side where I was at.
"Need some help little girl?" A voice says but he didn't show his face as I had screamed.
I stopped screaming when I heard the man grunt in pain before I heard a sickening snap of the neck.
"Get the hell away from my daughter," I heard mommy say as I started crying in relief.
"MOMMY!" I shouted as she quickly ripped open the door.
"Baby girl oh God,"
"I'm stuck mommy," I told her trying to get out of the seatbelt.
Mommy had easily pulled it off with her strength as she carried me out of the car. She vamp speed me a distance away from it.
"Mandy mommy," I told her as she looked at me before putting me down.
"Alright I'll be right-"
Before she could finish her sentence a loud explosion rang through my ears as I saw the car go up in flames.
"MANDY!" I shouted unbelievable as mommy picked me back up and turned me away from the scene.