XXIX

Isabella's POV
I was in the car with mommy, uncle Klaus and Dammy. I was sitting in the back very quietly replaying the events that went on earlier.
Flashback 20 minutes ago
"I'm what?" I asked wide eyed, but before he could say anything more Uncle Klaus had flashed over to him, and ripped his heart out of his chest.
"Now you can join your daughter in the after life," he says before throwing it on the ground next to him.
"Isa honey are you okay?" Mommy asked coming over to me and wrapping an arm around my shoulders.
"I'm human...... I'm a human," I say as tears pricked in my eyes.
Mommy had crouched down in front of me wiping my ongoing tears away.
"And what's wrong with that darling?"
"You...... you won't treat me any different?" I asked as mommy had laughed before pulling me into a hug.
"Of course not..... we will never treat you any different no matter what. You'll always be my little girl," she says kissing me on the forehead.
I smiled as I hugged my mommy back.
"I love you mommy,"
"I love you too my darling daughter,"
"Look on the bright side Isabella, you'll finally be able to grow," Uncle Klaus says with a smirk as I pulled away from mommy and thought about it.
I started to smile.
"Your right! I get to finally grow as a teenager and start dating!"
"Woah, woah, woah," Uncle Klaus, Dammy and mommy said all at once.
"What?" I asked looking around at them.
"Nobody is dating anybody anytime soon. At this point we might have to turn you back into a vampire to prevent that from happening," Uncle Klaus says before digging through stuff.
"What are you looking for?" Mom asked standing up and grabbing onto my hand.
"Found it," he says smirking as he had a lighter in his hand.
"To make sure Morice never comes back we're burning this place to the ground,"
"I like your thinking. Come on sweetie let's get in the car," mom said before pulling me away.
End of flashback
"Mommy," I began as she turned to look at me.
"Yes darling?"
"Do you think I can be a vampire again?"
"You want that? Don't you want to grow and know what it's like to be older than five?" She asked causing me to giggle.
"Technically I'm way olde than five but..... I guess your right I do wanna know what it's like to be older,"
"You'll have more responsibilities, and will be able to go to parties and clubs. Why don't you be human for awhile? Then when your sixteen you can choose if you want to stay human or become vampire again,"
"I completely agree with Rebekah and if any boy even tries to go near you they will answer to me first," Uncle Klaus replies as Rebekah playfully hit him in the shoulders.
"Let her live her life Nik, don't listen to him,"
"Does this mean your going with them?" Damon asked in a low whisper as I sat next to him in the back seat.
"Dammy....."
"No, I get it Isabella. They will be more of a family to you than Stefan and I could ever be. You deserve to be with people who know and care about you..... I'm not saying that we don't I'm just saying that-"
"I know what you mean Dammy don't worry about it.... I'll always love you and Steffie but I can't leave mommy,"
"Since you did help us rescue Isabella we can make arrangements on when you two want to see her that way your not apart forever," uncle Klaus says looking up at Damon in the mirror.
"I understand, thank you for not completely taking her away from me. Thank you for looking after her, thank you for being the family figure she needs in her life,"
"Your welcome Damon.... We'll always be a family. Always and Forever,"
"Uncle Klaus.... now that you've mentioned Always and Forever I was wondering if you can bring Uncle Eli back, I miss him,"
Uncle Klaus let out a sigh.
"I'll see what I can do little one," He responded causing me to smile.
A/n: finally one more chapter to go. I know this one was short but at least she knows who she wants to stay with.