Chapter 4: Were From The Future (Part 2)

Naruto: Oh, no Kakashi-sensei is dead!

Sakura: Uh..yeah,I guess so..

Sasuke: You two both know that he's just-

Naruto: Kakashi-sensei!! You were so young.. Wait, no your old.

Kakashi: I am not old!

Naruto & Sakura: It's a ghost!!

Note:A lot of timeskips? And changes of scenario? (idk what to call them)

...

     "I am not the one you should be speaking too, it should be the Nanadaime Hokage (7th Hokage)" Hiruzen's eyes widen "This is not the time to be joking, Kakashi" Then, suddenly a sigh as heard the two turned towards the window where it came from.

Naruto was sitting there, and jumped inside "Seriously, Kakashi your laziness is incomparable even to the Nara's and their one of the laziest clans around" "Naruto..?" Hiruzen breathed out, wait a minute how was he here? And how did he nor Kakashi notice him?

"So, you've finally shown yourself Naruto or well clone Naruto" The clone chuckled and said "Me and Shikamaru had a feeling you'd be up to something so I sent a clone to follow you and it seems we were right" Naruto turned to Sarutobi who was clearly shocked and confused, Naruto smiled eyes gleeming with different emotions "It's been a while, Lord Third"

...

Iruka knocked on Naruto's apartment door, once it opened stood a half-confused half-expecting Naruto "Huh, Iruka-sensei? What are you doing here?" "Kakashi-sensei told me to tell you to leave him some food" Naruto nodded and asked "Want to come in, Iruka-sensei?" Smiling, Iruka answered "Sure, Naruto" Once he entered he saw Hinata, Sakura, Sasuke, and Shikamaru sitting at the table "Huh, oh its Iruka-sensei" Sakura spoke as she caught Iruka standing in the well partially living room and near the door.

"Kakashi-sensei sent him here to leave some food for him"  "Hn (As if, let's eat it all)" "Don't be so harsh on Kakashi-sensei, Sasuke" Hinata said as Naruto chuckled slightly, Iruka who was in the middle of it all smiled 'So, now he isn't so alone anymore'  "So, you won't mind if I join you guys right?" Iruka asked, as he sat down next to Shikamaru "Don't worry, about it Iruka-sensei we're always here to welcome you" Shikamaru smiled and added "Take it as a repayment for the hard times we gave ya' at the Academy"

Iruka smiled and said "That's good, then I'll have to ask you for favors when you're free to help your payback" Naruto chuckled, as Shikamaru let out a 'tsk' regretting that he had said that now. Naruto grabbed another bowl and gave it to Iruka, who in exchange thanked him. Sakura smiled and said "This feels like a reunion isn't it, Iruka-sensei?"  "Hmm, what do you mean by that Sakura?" Sakura froze and looked at Naruto making Anbu signs in secret

"What the hell, Naruto? He isn't back?"

"No, what made you think that? I never said anything once he entered!"

Iruka who was still confused, stared at them curiously what's that supposed to mean? "Ah, you know Iruka-sensei after we graduated from the Academy y'know?" Naruto smiled as he sat down next to Sasuke and Sakura nodded "Yeah, that's what I meant sensei" Iruka nodded in understanding.

...

"So.. You're telling me you two, no not just you two but Shikamaru, Hinata, Sakura and Sasuke as well are from the future?" Hiruzen said, as Naruto and Kakashi nodded Naruto was sitting down on the couch near the desk while Kakashi leaned against a wall next to the window "If this is some sort of prank, it isn't very funny Naruto and Kakashi"
Naruto sighed and said "Well, I had guessed that this might happen how about we call on, Ibiki?" "Already got that covered" Kakashi intervened, then a knock was heard "Lord Third, it's me Ibiki Kakashi said you had called for me"