Best Worst Night Of My Life.

Just to um warn you, this story is for mature audiences so if your not ok with smut and shit like that so feel free to leave. It also talk about blood and hurting others so continue at your own risk. You have been warned. Love yah. I'm also indecisive so I switch up the story ever 5 seconds smh sorry.

(The spelling will be absolutely horrid so I apologize in advance.)

Parties and getting drunk, my top priorities. I was underage but I had a fake ID made so I could get anything I want. My friends would say I have an alchohol problem but who gives a fuck about what they say. I didnt bother to waste my time on dating because girls just throw themselves at me and they just seemed desperate. I did sleep around a lot from girl to girl, they would get pissed when I'd leave them immediately after.

Who gives a fuck though? We are all going to die soon so I can live my life how I want. My parents dont know what I do and frankly they dont care. They just care about their money and keeping their reputation up about being the best, richest, and perfect family. I'd just take their money and go out drinking.

It would be shots after shots non stop. I'm shocked I dont have alchohol poisoning from how much a drink a day. I even hide liquor in my room that I drink early morning while I wank off to videos and pictures of naked chicks. If my parents found out what I did they would be ashamed, I would then be disowned...Sounds like a dream.

While out partying I'd get girls who dance up on me and guys who would offer to buy me a drink. I'd take the drink then walk away. You could say I'm a dickhead but I'm just living life to the fullest.

After taking another shot I looked around at all the people in the club. You have the girls who barely had a drink and are already stumbling to the bathroom and you have the strippers who come here after work. But the most annoying people of all are the ones who spill their drink on others. The last thing I want is to have my clothes smell like some fruity ass drink cause they cant handle a real shot.

I could feel myself starting to black out so I quickly took a few more shots then left. I snuck in through my window and once I closed it a forced cough startled me.

"And where were you?"

I turned around and saw my mum standing there with her arms crossed tapping her foot on the ground. "I was out." I said trying to make her go away faster. "Out hm? Is that why you have a bottle of your father finest liquor hidden in your room?" She said showing me the bottle.

"No that's not mine." I said as I kicked off my shoes and laid on my bed. I felt cozy whenever I was in my bed, the soft duvet and pillows were comforting. "So someone broke in here and put a bottle of liquor in your room then left?" My mum said angrily.

My mum makes everything more dramatic then it should be. I forgot to make her a drawing in arts and craft and she grounded me for a month. I was in third grade.

"Listen mum, I dont know what to tell you. That's not mine so if you could get out that would be nice." I said pointing at the door.

She threw the bottle on my bed then ran out and slammed the door behind her. I got up and locked it so she couldn't barge in again. I know my mom snoops all the damn time but the liquor was under dirty clothes that I refuse to have washed. My mum has never done laundry in her life so I know what she was doing.

She trys to find any excuse to get rid of me but fails because I "frustrate" her to much to the point where she will start to get wrinkles. Shes just mad nobody wants to fuck her.

My phone dinged and I groaned then looked at it and the football group chat was texting me. It's always the same shit like what time is practice and what's Harry going to do. Everyone thinks I'm the best football player but I'm honestly shit. I dont even like football, my mom just makes me do it.