Parents Are Just Divorced Friends.

"You ready big bro?" Lilly whispered to me as we hid behind a bush, scoping out our prey. "Ready as I'll ever be, sis." I grabbed Lillys hand and held onto it tight. We both took a deep breath then looked back ahead.

"Alright, you go though my bedroom window, it's always unlocked. I'll go thought the cellar door that leads to the wine room which leads to the kitchen."

"They would have a wine cellar." Lilly said, with an eyeroll.

I stood up a bit but just enough to walk towards the house. Once we got in front of the house Lilly started climbing up the wall to get into the window. "Hey!" I whispered really quiet. Lilly looked down at me and tilted her head. "If anything happens then scream and I'll come find you. See you soon sis."

I watched Lilly sneak her way into the room and she looked back at me and smiled. I pressed my body against the side of the house as to not get caught and I made my way around to the cellar door. I grabbed the hidden key that's always taped to the house. Those dumbasses couldn't even hide a key well enough.

They thought locking the door would keep me out but I know how to pick a lock and I know where they hide all the keys.

I put the key into the lock and quickly twisted, unlocking it. I took the lock off and threw it into the dirt. I opened the doors and hopped into the cellar. The automatic lights turned on and I looked around at all the wine. It was practically all gone, they drowned their sorrows in alcohol too but made it seen like I had a problem.

I pushed my thoughts away and walked towards the door that led to the kitchen. Once I opened it I looked around and rolled my eyes. I fucking hate this place. There was not one good memory I can think of.

I heard the floorboards creaking so I quickly hid. I saw my mum walk into the kitchen, she started making tea and I knew now was the time. I snuck around the island so she couldn't see me and I stood behind her with the needle in my hand.

"Hello mother." I said scaring her, making her spill hot water on herself. She turned around and looked into my eyes. "Harry? I missed you!" She said as the jumped into a hug.

I just stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do. I look over and see Lilly with our dad passed out. She dropped the body on the ground lightly and walked up to me. Lilly grabbed my arm making our mum look up at her.

"Lilly? Oh dear, my beautiful twins are together. You found each other."

Me and Lilly looked at each other not knowing what to do. Mum grabbed Lilly and brought her into the hug and she squeezed us tight. Lilly pushed away and backed up. "What the fuck is going on. Last time you and dad." She put dad in quotation marks. "Yelled at me and told me I was a failure. Hell, you gave Harry away just like you did with me so dont act all buddy buddy."

I could see Lilly's fist start to clench so I moved closer to her and grabbed her arm. She flew my arm off her and pushed me. "Lilly! Calm down." I whispered to her.

She looked at me with her eyebrows furrowed and her face was red, full of anger. "I'm so sorry all those things happened to you but it was your father's choice, not mine." She said as she tried to walk closer to Lilly.

Lilly shook her head then laughed. "That's the most bullshit I've heard in my entire life."

Lilly looked at the syringe in my hand then quickly grabbed it. "Lilly wait!" I screamed, Lilly stuck the needle into Mum's neck and pushed the liquid into her. We both watched Mum fall onto the ground then Lilly looked at me and started crying. She ran into my arms then hugged me tight.

"I feel bad." She cried out. "Its ok sis, they deserved it." I said, trying to comfort her. "No." She said as she let go of me and stepped back. "I feel bad for pushing you because I was angry."