Jealousy is a Disease that spreads.

Louis told me I could help him kill the female so I can get a gist of what it looks like. He made me drag the body to the room I was in when I got kidnapped months ago. I set her on the table and Louis tied her up, Stan walked in the room and Louis rolled his eyes.

He walked up to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Are you sure hes ready for this?" Stan said as he looked me up and down. "I dont care if hes ready or not. I own him so he has to do what I say."

I noticed Louis seemed more pissy than normal and it was annoying me. When Louis wasn't looking Stan handed me a note, I looked at Stan all confused and he just left. I read the note and was pretty shocked.

"Harry, just wanted to let you know that I find you pretty attractive, and I dont care if you feel the same way but we should talk things out later, swing by my room when you get a chance. Love Stan"

Stan...has a crush on me? I didnt even know he liked guys. I threw the note in my back pocket and Louis turned around. "Grab the drill." Louis demanded. I looked around for it then spotted it next to a bunch of other tools. I tried handing the drill to him and he laughed.

"Oh love, I'm not doing this. It's all you today."

I panicked and looked at the lady and then back at Louis. "Wha...what do I do?" I said as nervousness crept into my voice. "Well you wait for her to wake up, interrogate her, once I'm satisfied with the information, you kill her slowly so she can feel the pain."

All the fear just hit me like a truck. I didnt know he was that messed up. The girl started to wake up and I quickly turned my head and she looked at me and Louis. "Where am I." She said as she tried to get out.

"My partner here is going to ask some questions." Louis said as he was pacing back and forth. They both looked at me and I froze. Louis scuffed and rolled his eyes. "Who's the leader of your gang?"

"Oh that's funny you think I'm just going to give away my gang leader like that?" She said as she laughed.

Louis grabbed a scalpel and put it on her arm. "Ok fine fine, his name is Antonio Shapiro."

Louis smiled the threw the scalpel on the table. "Where is his drugs and money house location?" Louis questioned.

"In my pocket is his address, just take the paper and please let me go." She pleded. Louis signaled for me to get the paper and I went though her pockets until I found it. I handed it to Louis and he read it and smiled brightly.

"Sadly I cant let you go but happily I can kill you. Also dont bother to yell for help no one can hear you because we are in the middle of nowhere."

Louis nodded at me to use the drill but I was terrified as hell. The girl started laughing and Louis looked at her. "Your partner here looks a little scared. What's the matter never killed someone before?"

I just stood there and she could tell I was new to this. Louis walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Harry, just do it." He whispered into my ear.

"Oh my god, your both gay and fucking each other." She yelled out. Me and Louis swung our heads towards her and she had the look of disgust on her face. "Is there something wrong with us being gay?" I said as I moved closer to her.

"Yeah, it's disgusting. You both probably decided to be gay because no other woman would ever love you so you decided to have sex with each other and be gay so you two will never be lonely. And your boss here is just a fag, I've heard about you from many people and your ex yeah he works with us now"

I could feel my blood start to boil I threw the drill on the ground and grabbed the sledgehammer the was hung on the wall. I walked up to her and I kept replaying all the words she said in my head but what got me is that she called Louis a fag. Without thinking at all I rose my hands up while gripping the sledgehammer tight and I centered it then I put all my strength into the hit and boom.