I Think I Wanna Marry You.

"Sir?"

I immediately woke up and looked around as my heart was beating faster than ever. "Sorry to wake you but Mr. Tomlinson is awake and has asked for you." The nurse said.

"I, um what room number?"

"Three o eight."

I got up and ran to the room looking at each number, counting up until I reached 308. I walked in and Louis was laying there watching tv.

"YOUR ALIVE." I screamed as I ran and gave Louis a hug. "Ow." He hissed. I back up immediately. "I'm so sorry."

"Its alright, just hurts a bit." Louis said.

"I had a dream you were dead."

Louis tilted his head then lifted his arm up. I grabbed his hand then put it on my chest. "I'll never leave you, no matter how much I'm in pain. I love you." Louis whispered.

I smiled then leaned down and kissed his forehead gently. "Any news from the crew?"

"Oh my God. LILLY!" I yelled. Louis tilted his head and looked at me with confusion. "LILLY CAME INTO THE HOSPITAL AFTER YOU, SHE WAS IN LABOR!"

Louis jolted up then instantly grabbed his chest and groaned. "Careful." I said, lying his down. "Call Niall." Louis demanded. I pulled my phone out of my pocket then scrolled until I found Niall. I pressed on his name then the call button and my phone started dialing his number.

"Hello?" Niall said from the other line.

"Louis awake, did Lilly have the baby?"

"Turn around"

I turned around and they rolled Lilly into the room with us and she had her gown on and the baby in her hand. "Heyyy." She whispered. "I have a child, who would have thought I would have child." Me and Louis smiled a lot. "What's its name?" Louis asked.

"Her name is Noelle William Styles." Lilly smiled as she cradled the baby tight in her arms. "Niall picked the name and I wanted her to have Louis middle name because he has done so much for me and she is going to be a proud, tough Styles like me and Harry." Lilly looked up at me. "Want to hold her?"

I nodded aggressively then I gently grabbed the baby out of her arms. I started bouncing the baby slightly. "Your so gorgeous. You look just like your mom."

"Hey bring the child over here." Louis said. I walked over to him and sat on the bed with him. He smiled then started rubbing the babys head. We heard the sound of a camera go off and me and Louis looked over at Lilly who was talking photos of us.

She put her phone down then smiled. "Sorry, you two looked so cute."

~~~

We were all back home. Felt good to know the family is safe, we even had a new addition to the family. She is going to be a badass who loves food. The food part is because of Niall.

We all gathered in the living room and Louis and Niall suspiciously stood there. I had Noelle in my arms then Gigi grabbed her and Louis walked up to me and grabbed my hand. Niall walked up Lilly and grabbed her hand. Louis and Niall both looked at each other then nodded and got down on one knee. Me and Lilly gasped immediately.

"Harry...Hazza. You are honestly the best thing that could have ever happened to me. I have never met anyone in my life who has cared about me this much. I love that cute thing you do when I compliment you, you start blushing then wiggle your toes. What I'm trying to say is that I'm super happy with you and you make my life complete. I love you so much, will you, Harry Edward Styles do me the honor and marry me?"