Hickey's and Promises.

Louis saw Stan kiss me, he is so going to kill him later. Oh god I feel so bad now, what if Stan actually dies because of me? I'd feel guilty.

I looked at Louis and he was just sleeping peacefully. I got a little tired so I decided to just close my eyes and rest.

A few hours later I felt Louis jolt up and he was panicking and looking around. I woke up and quickly grabbed him and held him close to my chest. "Its alright it's alright, I'm here."

Louis was breathing heavily and I could hear the fear in his breath. He was just shaking and I felt bad. "I'm here baby, your safe with me." I said as I played with his hair. Louis started to calm down then he wrapped his arms around my body.

"Did you have a nightmare?"

Louis didn't look at me he just nodded. "Dont worry it was just a nightmare, you safe in my arms. I promise."

Louis slowly moved his head to look at me and he smiled. "He killed you." Louis whispered out with his shaky voice. I raised my eyebrow and tilted my head. "My ex boyfriend killed you, and he made me watch him kill you."

As Louis said that he didnt realize it but he was squeezing me tighter and tighter. "Well I'm here with you right now and he wont ever hurt me." I kissed Louis forehead and smiled. "Is that all that happened?" I watched Louis smile turn straight into a frown. "He then killed me but made it slow and painful and it felt like he was really killing me. He then just ended me and I got scared we were actually dead.

I grabbed the back of Louis head and pulled him closer to me. "You can hear my heart beat right?" I said as Louis went silent. "Yeah I can hear it. Very calming actually."

I took the duvet off Louis and put my arm under his legs and my other arm on his back. I picked him up and placed him on my lap and I laid down. I brought Louis down with me so he was just laying on my chest. "Let's talk about some good things." I said as I wrapped the duvet back over me and Louis.

"Like what?"

I had to think for a bit but then came up with something. "What's your favorite food." I said as I cuddled Louis. "Chicken stuffed with mozzarella, wrapped in Parma ham, with some homemade mashed potato and a little bit of gravy."

"Wow, that's a meal." I laughed. "Yeah but I rarely have it cause I cant cook to save my life."

"Why dont I make it."

Louis shot his head up at me in shock. "You can cook?"

"Yeah I had to do a lot of cooking for my self mostly but sometimes my family."

Louis frowned at me. "Hey no frowning, just because my life before was sad doesn't mean you get to be sad. I'm happy now because of you." I started playing with Louis hair again and he smiled. "I want to talk about what happened earlier." Louis said as he moved his body up to look at me.

"What about earlier?" I said mocking him. "Dont be a smart ass." Louis said as he playfully punched me.

"Sorry I saw my chance and had to take it." I laughed out. Once I stopped laughing Louis looked at me and took a deep breath. "I dont know why I do it."

I just stared at Louis and nodded, I wanted him to speak because if I said something then I'd mess everything up. "In the car, I guess it was nice knowing someone cares about me you know?"

Once again I just nodded. "And in the bathroom, when I walked in on you um yeah, I sorta maybe thought that was hot and got turned on as you can tell and couldn't help myself."

I nodded again. Louis hesitated to speak so he turned away and looked at the door. "I dont want to date you."

"Ouch." I said instantly. It was pretty obvious I was bi or gay maybe, I didnt know really but I liked having sex with Louis. "No I dont want to not date you or anything but I dont want to date anyone." Louis said as he turned his head back towards me. He looked into my eyes and forced a smile. "I do like having sex with you, your amazing at it." I said as I moved my hand down to his thigh. Louis grabbed my hand and moved it towards his dick. "Who said we have to stop doing that." Louis whispered with a wink.