Rules are meant to be broken

"Oh Louis." I moaned out.

I was in my bedroom thinking about Louis as I sat at home alone because Louis didnt want me on any missions right now.

I know it's weird that I'm thinking about my boss as I wanked off but it was the only thing that would turn me on.

As I continued to pump up and down I would just imagine me and Louis doing things like him tying me up and just fucking me with no hesitation.

I could feel myself about to reach my climax so I went fast and I looked down at my dick and saw the pre cum. "Oh God Louis, o...oh god."

It was almost like I could feel his huge dick inside of my arse, I missed that feeling. I needed him tonight more than ever. I felt my stomach start to tighten and my eyes flutter to the back of my head so I went as fast as I could then I came. I just laid there for a bit before I cleaned myself up and I just felt lonely.

I mean, I am in my bedroom thinking about my boss who I had sex with many times. I missed the missions most of all because they were fun and I felt helpful but being trapped here just made me feel useless.

I was definitely ready to go on missions but Louis overreacts and thinks my mind is still too "dysfunctional".

I heard the front door open and I got dressed then ran down to greet everyone. I watched the crew pile in one by one and once I saw Louis he sort of just looked away from me.

"Zayn, you ok with finishing him off?" Louis said as he avoided eye contact with me. Zayn nodded then took the man into the room. "Everyone else go watch him so he doesnt go crazy and clean up, I need to talk with Harry."

Louis just waited for them all to leave then he grabbed my hand and led me to his office. Once he shut the door he took a deep breath and looked at me. "Are you ok?" Louis said as he sat down in his chair.

I took a seat in front of him and had to think of an answer. "I guess so, why?"

"I know you must hate me because I wont let you go on any missions but you getting healthy and better is more important."

"You dont understand how hard this is Louis." I breathed out. Louis just looked at me as he squinted his eyes a bit. "I know I dont understand what it must feel like to be suck here but-"

"No." I said cutting him off. "You dont understand how hard it is for me to not stop everything and fuck you."

Louis eyes widen and he adjusted himself in the chair. "Your not in the right mindset right now, and you dont know what you want." Louis said as he crossed his legs.

"I know what I want and I want you to ride me." I stood up and walked around the wooden desk towards Louis.

"That's not going to work." Louis said with a shrug. I moved closer to Louis and uncrossed his legs and looked down and his erection. "Not working huh?" I said with a devilish smirk.

I leaned down and placed my hand on his dick and pushed my lips onto Louis' and he grabbed my bum and pushed me on top of his lap. I could feel Louis erection poking me and I was smiling though the kiss.

I pulled away and Louis licked his lips. "Remember when I said I was going to top?" I said as I pushed myself on Louis dick more. He bit his lips then nodded. "Yeah I remember." He said as he tried not to moan.

"Well I'm going to top this time, whether you want me to or not."

I swung my legs around then got off Louis and went into one of his drawers. I pulled out a tie and turned around and he was just constantly adjusting himself.