Treat People With Kindness Bitch.

// 7 months later (January 30th)//

It's been a few month since me and Louis broke up. We both have sorta figured out how to not make things awkward when we are around each other. We just try and keep a conversation going with other people.

It was a Saturday today, normal day we were all watching a movie in the theater room. Louis would occasionally look over at me and Lilly would notice.

Lilly got up and paused the movie then turned on the lights. "Lilly!" Everyone yelled at her. "Shut up. I'm fixing this right now. The tension between you two is crazy and we all hate it. Dont we guys?" Lilly said, looking around at everyone. Me and Louis looked at them and they all said nothing but their facial expressions showed they agreed with Lilly.

"There is no tension between us." Louis shrugged. "Lies! Ever since you two broke up it's just been weird for everyone and I know you two both want to get back together."

Louis and I looked at each other then back at Lilly. "Lilly, how do you know you may ask. Well I'll tell you. Harry, I read your diary." I went to yell at her but she stopped me. "And Louis. I hear you talking to yourself a lot while your in the shower."

"Lilly, stop." I said while rolling my eyes. "Me and Louis are adults, your a child who doesnt know what they are talking about." I continued.

"We are the same age dickhead. But you two are perfect for each other, who cares if you two are different...personality wise. It's cute because before you two started dating Harry literally saved my life. You were going to kill me but Harry brought out the nice side in you so you spared my life and now I get to life the rest of my life with my twin brother."

"She has a point." Niall muffled while he shoved handfuls of popcorn in his mouth. "Thanks Ni Ni, anyways. I'm not leaving until you two make up, we all loved when you two were dating so YOU BETTER GET BACK TOGETHER OR ELSE ILL CUT OFF YOUR TESTICLES ONE BY ONE!"

I turned to Louis and he turned to me. I took a deep breath then forced a smile. "I'm sorry." I said. "Forrrrr." Lilly said.

"For not letting you stand up for me or standing up for myself. I knew you loved me and just wanted to protect me and I should have been grateful for that but instead I got mad over nothing."

Lilly started clapping then she turned towards Louis. "I'm sorry too, I should have respected that you didnt want to stick up for yourself but I guess I just got flashbacks and I didn't want anything I went though to happen to you. I still love you and it's pretty obvious, your an amazing guy."

"I still love you too." I smiled.

Lilly clapped again. "Now hug." Lilly said in a stalkerish voice. I brought my arms up and wrapped my arms around Louis neck. And he wrapped his arms around my waist. He nuzzled his head into my neck. "I missed this." Louis whispered, so Lilly didnt hear. "I missed this more." I whispered back to him.

We let go then Lilly giggled, excitedly. "Leave." I said pointing to the door. Lilly frowned then her and everyone else left.

"Is it ok if I kiss you now?" I asked hesitantly. Louis laughed. "Of course. Your so adorable."

I leaned in and started kissing his gently then he grabbed my back and pulled me closer so the kiss was rough and passionate.

It felt amazing to be able go feel his soft, plump lips again. It's like an addiction I've been craving for months. Once me and Louis pulled away he grabbed my hand and said. "Do you want to retry our date?"

I smiled then nodded. "Yeah, I would love that a lot."

Louis pulled me into another hug then squeezed me tight. "I'm not letting you go ever again. We can make this work." Louis whispered lightly in my ear. He pulled away then gasped. "Teach me to be more nice. Maybe if we are more similar we wont get into fights."